2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

He's a good wr. He's hard working, demanding, and a little cocky, all that could make him one of the all time greats at wr

I would love for him to come to Auburn. He is a great receiver.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the first half. Davis is great but Archer does not target him enough. Their QB is not very accurate. Davis is a man playing against boys. He is a big dude.

Watched the first half. Davis is great but Archer does not target him enough. Their QB is not very accurate. Davis is a man playing against boys. He is a big dude.

He is and extremely athletic .. UT fans feel pretty sure he is locked up to them and their QB doesn't impress me at all so the kid could go from one iffy QB to another next year. Although, Dobbs leaves after next year but then it's a whole new game breaking in a new guy.

He is and extremely athletic .. UT fans feel pretty sure he is locked up to them and their QB doesn't impress me at all so the kid could go from one iffy QB to another next year. Although, Dobbs leaves after next year but then it's a whole new game breaking in a new guy.

Tenn has a nice QB committed in this class. I would love to get Davis.

Do UT fans ever feel like a recruit isn't going to sign with them?

If JJ leaves after this season, then the receivers will have to break in a new guy here, too. Of course, it'll likely be Sean White, so ....

Also, the fact that we can and do run the ball is often used against us with WR recruits. The fact is, the better you run the ball, the more it opens up the passing attack, and vice versa. If I were a receiver, I'd be lining up to come to Auburn.

I'm not disagreeing with you, D-Dubya; just responding to you.

If JJ leaves after this season, then the receivers will have to break in a new guy here, too. Of course, it'll likely be Sean White, so ....

Also, the fact that we can and do run the ball is often used against us with WR recruits. The fact is, the better you run the ball, the more it opens up the passing attack, and vice versa. If I were a receiver, I'd be lining up to come to Auburn.

The thing is, these kids need to see it first to believe it. I think they will starting tomorrow.

The thing is, these kids need to see it first to believe it. I think they will starting tomorrow.

Agreed.

Oh, I get ya .. and yes, all of them are "Vol Locks" right .. that dumpster fire can keep burning for all I care. Hope they go like 3-9 this year.

Oh, I get ya .. and yes, all of them are "Vol Locks" right .. that dumpster fire can keep burning for all I care. Hope they go like 3-9 this year.

With one Bama victory.

For real, we need Tenn. To at least be more of a challenge to them every year. uat schedule sucks every year with them being irrelevant

Kyle is on his way to Auburn per his Twitter. That is big imo because Tenn is playing host to Oklahoma and he could've easily went to that game instead of coming right back to Auburn.

Kyle is on his way to Auburn per his Twitter. That is big imo because Tenn is playing host to Oklahoma and he could've easily went to that game instead of coming right back to Auburn.

I'd say that's pretty big, too, if he also had transport available up to Knoxville.

He reminds me a lot of Duke. He will be here longer so he could even have a bigger effect on the team. Let's hope.

I'd say that's pretty big, too, if he also had transport available up to Knoxville.

That's HUGE, that he would attend our game over one of the biggest games of the weekend. Makes me think its either us or UGA.

That's HUGE, that he would attend our game over one of the biggest games of the weekend. Makes me think its either us or UGA.

I agree.

I'm really happy he's attending our game today.

All I meant was that it would really be HUGE if he actually chose it over equal opportunities to go to Knoxville or Nashville. On the other hand, if the only ride he could get was to Auburn instead of up to Tennessee, then it's less HUGE and more just a good thing he's visiting.

All I meant was that it would really be HUGE if he actually chose it over equal opportunities to go to Knoxville or Nashville. On the other hand, if the only ride he could get was to Auburn instead of up to Tennessee, then it's less HUGE and more just a good thing he's visiting.

I mean if you want to suggest that we need to temper every visit from every recruit that visits Auburn just because they possibly didn't have a ride to go elsewhere you can...

I mean if you want to suggest that we need to temper every visit from every recruit that visits Auburn just because they possibly didn't have a ride to go elsewhere you can...

That's exactly what I'm suggesting, jeff.

I clearly stated that we should not get excited about any recruit ever visiting Auburn unless we had absolute proof they didn't have a ride to any other campus.

:no:

I clearly stated that we should not get excited about any recruit ever visiting Auburn unless we had absolute proof they didn't have a ride to any other campus.

:no:/>

You were trying to temper Kyle's. What is the difference between him and every other recruit out there? Getting smart at me won't help me understand any of this either. Recheck your strategy.

You were trying to temper Kyle's. What is the difference between him and every other recruit out there? Getting smart at me won't help me understand any of this either. Recheck your strategy.

I try to get along with everyone, jeff. It's not worth the mental energy required to fight. So, I'm actually 'wide open' to rethinking my strategy with you.

Let me know what I can do to get you to stop putting words in my mouth, and I'll do my best.

In the meantime, I don't think most folks want to read this back and forth on the public forum. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

I try to get along with everyone, jeff. It's not worth the mental energy required to fight. So, I'm actually 'wide open' to rethinking my strategy with you.

Let me know what I can do to get you to stop putting words in my mouth, and I'll do my best.

In the meantime, I don't think most folks want to read this back and forth on the public forum. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

This wasn't a fight at all. It seemed pretty civilized to me. If this upsets you that much though, don't worry about it.

I was actually enjoying you getting pointlessly antagonized on gameday :/

Archived