2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

Looking forward to Friday.

^^This^^ :hellyeah:/>

KN was asked about this on Twitter today. He still thinks its 50/50 despite all the bits and pieces of info that point towards Auburn. Was surprised to see him say that.

KN is as rock solid as they come. My info isn't from him. Does make me a bit more cautious.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KN was asked about this on Twitter today. He still thinks its 50/50 despite all the bits and pieces of info that point towards Auburn. Was surprised to see him say that.

KN is as rock solid as they come. My info isn't from him. Does make me a bit more cautious.

rock solid to Auburn or rock solid as far as his skill set is concerned? Or both?

rock solid to Auburn or rock solid as far as his skill set is concerned? Or both?

KN, not KD. KN is Keith Niebuhr, recruiting analyst and all around rock solid dude.

KN, not KD. KN is Keith Niebuhr, recruiting analyst and all around rock solid dude.

Right. I confused my acronyms. Got it now.

Rusty gave the same cautious clarifying statement that Mr. Rock Solid did.

I'm in the KD to AU camp though. He has already OV'd uga, but we still get ours.

Come on Coach Craig! Don't give him any slack, keep your rod tip up, and land him!!

I am going to be depressed if we don't get KD. If Mikey is a Linebackers guy, I am a WR guy and we have not signed an elite receiver out of high school since Obamanu probably.

I am going to be depressed if we don't get KD. If Mikey is a Linebackers guy, I am a WR guy and we have not signed an elite receiver out of high school since Obamanu probably.

Don't forget Terry Godwin...wait, never mind. On a side note I truly believe Darius Slayton will be someone we will look back on as a great pickup.

Don't forget Terry Godwin...wait, never mind. On a side note I truly believe Darius Slayton will be someone we will look back on as a great pickup.

Was D-Lo Benton a juco guy? Emory Blake was a big get (and produced as much as he could, considering what he had to work with). Ricardo was a big get. Not 5*s, though, if that's what we're calling elite (which is a perfectly legit definition).

Was D-Lo Benton a juco guy? Emory Blake was a big get (and produced as much as he could, considering what he had to work with). Ricardo was a big get. Not 5*s, though, if that's what we're calling elite (which is a perfectly legit definition).

Yes, Benton was a juco.

Funny how fast Duke Williams has left our thoughts. He was an elite 5 star.

Funny how fast Duke Williams has left our thoughts. He was an elite 5 star.

I guess Juco or out of high school has no meaning at all to you. Do you really think I could forget about Duke that quick?

http://auburn.247spo...-plans-40443526 free

Five-star recruit Kyle Davis of Lawrenceville (Ga.) Archer, the No. 1 receiver in the 247Sports Composites, has released his commitment plans for Friday. At it turns out, the decision won't come after his game but before it.

change of plans.

CR2zLEaUkAAHiRr.jpg

The 6-foot-1.5, 218-pound Davis is down to three schools -- Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee. But most believe it'll be the Tigers or Bulldogs.

The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Georgia, which is getting 75 percent of the predictions.

At this point, most believe it could go either way.

I still am not sure what KD is going to do. Either way, I don't think him committing is going to end his recruitment. He still has an OV to AU, and has used his uga visit. Which gives me hope that if he picks uga, we will still have a shot.

I still am not sure what KD is going to do. Either way, I don't think him committing is going to end his recruitment. He still has an OV to AU, and has used his uga visit. Which gives me hope that if he picks uga, we will still have a shot.

Dixie: I agree it won't be over, but I think it makes it harder if he picks another school.

Darius Slayton is about as good a WR prospect as we can ask for. But don't let that interfere with the whining...

There is nobody whining. Thanks for your umm.. insight.

Going to UGA, unfortunately...

Do you know something.the rest of us don't?

Just A LOT of chatter about KD leaning towards UGA, as well as his mom LOVES UGA....

But his father REALLY likes Auburn. Here is an old article from this summer.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/07/kyle_davis_auburn.html

Darius Slayton is about as good a WR prospect as we can ask for. But don't let that interfere with the whining...

There is nobody whining. Thanks for your umm.. insight.

image.jpg

Archived