2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

So I saw someone post something interesting on 24/7 and thought I'd share. It could be nothing, but at the very least it gives up a sliver of something positive to talk about. And if it is true, then it would be a massive step in the right direction

http://georgia.247sp...-Davis-39810338

That was almost 3 weeks old but things still are looking Good for AU at the moment. Meta may have a point in his post about it being very soft if he picks AU on October 23rd. Fortunately though neither UGA nor UT has shown much of a consistent pass game either. If they stay inconsistent I think we can keep him. If either passes well consistently down the stretch he may be tough to keep him. On a real positive for now though Coach Craig is the only coach that is known to be invited to Kyle's game on the 23rd which is his commit date.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I saw someone post something interesting on 24/7 and thought I'd share. It could be nothing, but at the very least it gives up a sliver of something positive to talk about. And if it is true, then it would be a massive step in the right direction

That was almost 3 weeks old but things still are looking Good for AU at the moment. Meta may have a point in his post about it being very soft if he picks AU on October 23rd. Fortunately though neither UGA nor UT has shown much of a consistent pass game either. If they stay inconsistent I think we can keep him. If either passes well consistently down the stretch he may be tough to keep him. On a real positive for now though Coach Craig is the only coach that is known to be invited to Kyle's game on the 23rd which is his commit date.

Thanks E, appreciate the post!

Thanks E, appreciate the post!

Yeah thanks. Good stuff!

The game SW and Ricardo had yesterday against KY could help.

Agreed. It was pretty exciting to see a true trust relationship develop between quarterback and receiver. I know better than to assume we're going to see it become a regular thing, but it was a big step in the right direction.

The Sark situation at USCw just caused a flip in 4* WR Josh Imatorbhebhe to UGA. Not sure their WR #s this year, but....

I'm a tore bae bae?

What a name.

Watch me whip, I'm a tore bae bae

ok, gotta give you props ... that was funny ...

Agreed. It was pretty exciting to see a true trust relationship develop between quarterback and receiver. I know better than to assume we're going to see it become a regular thing, but it was a big step in the right direction.

Heck, it was so nice to see Ricardo finally ball out like we all hope he was. Dude was on fire

Heck, it was so nice to see Ricardo finally ball out like we all hope he was. Dude was on fire

This was my thought. It's obvious Sean is one of the better passers we've had in a little while as far as accuracy goes.

Davis has nice size and speed for a high school kid or even college. Great hands, great awareness, needs to work on route running. His current competition doesn't look like he needs to be crisp but I could see him being a brutal slot match up similar to Duke when he was playing well.

This was my thought. It's obvious Sean is one of the better passers we've had in a little while as far as accuracy goes.

Davis has nice size and speed for a high school kid or even college. Great hands, great awareness, needs to work on route running. His current competition doesn't look like he needs to be crisp but I could see him being a brutal slot match up similar to Duke when he was playing well.

Just an FYI. Davis plays in one of the strongest regions of high school football in the south. His competition is pretty serious.

Gwinnett County is one hell of a football competition. I mean your talking big boy football

Gwinnett County is one hell of a football competition. I mean your talking big boy football

Thanks for the heads up. That speaks volumes then on how easy he is making it look. I do stand by my comment on the route running. Though, it could just be from the footage I've seen.

Sure is! I live in Gwinnett county.

If we get KD then I would gladly say good riddance to NCM. Having both Stove and KD pretty much means a great WR recruiting class.

NCM is going to UF. And I agree. Davis is a stud.

I figured NCM would go to UF.

The most recent info I read had Kyle committing "by Friday, October 23". Do we have a date & specific time? Thanks, sorry if I missed a post or 50.

Looking forward to Friday.

^^This^^ :hellyeah:/>

KN was asked about this on Twitter today. He still thinks its 50/50 despite all the bits and pieces of info that point towards Auburn. Was surprised to see him say that.

Looking forward to Friday.

^^This^^ :hellyeah:/>

KN was asked about this on Twitter today. He still thinks its 50/50 despite all the bits and pieces of info that point towards Auburn. Was surprised to see him say that.

I wasn't. He's just being overly cautious. He tends to be the most vautous of the AU recruiting reporters. He's an EE so even if he commits to AU Friday well will have to hold off UGA for another 2.5 months.

The most recent info I read had Kyle committing "by Friday, October 23". Do we have a date & specific time? Thanks, sorry if I missed a post or 50.

It's sometime on Friday. No time has been announced at this point.

Archived