2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

White Gus Malzahn needs to show that we cane make WR relevant at Auburn. If not it will hurt us with Davis and others. Not being a negative Nancy but we pushed JJ as a great passing QB to help us recruit WR's this year so it is important that we have a QB to make them believe they will get the ball at Auburn.

FIFY

If White fails, then it's not the QBs. It's Gus (of whom Lashlee is merely an extension).

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White needs to show that we cane make WR relevant at Auburn. If not it will hurt us with Davis and others. Not being a negative Nancy but we pushed JJ as a great passing QB to help us recruit WR's this year so it is important that we have a QB to make them believe they will get the ball at Auburn.

Not being able to get the ball to our all SEC receiver is not helping any either.

Come to AU and work, you can be the next Sammie Coates?

Better. Emory Blake, Darvin Adams... we've had a few.

I won't go down the list of guys who have fallen into other categories.

We need to have an Auburn WR make an impact in the NFL badly. Its already embarrassing enough we haven't had a WR eclipse 1000 yards since the 1900s

Ben Obamanu and Devin Aromashadu, Lawyer Tillman, and Terry Beasley all come to mind. Sorry for the spelling.

Ben Obamanu and Devin Aromashadu, Lawyer Tillman, and Terry Beasley all come to mind. Sorry for the spelling.

I was thinking of guys who have played under Gus.

If that is our deal breaker, I now know why Christian Kirk is in TAM and Godwin at Georgia.

Come to Auburn..be the First Kyle Davis

• 2 weeks later...

So I saw someone post something interesting on 24/7 and thought I'd share. It could be nothing, but at the very least it gives up a sliver of something positive to talk about. And if it is true, then it would be a massive step in the right direction

http://georgia.247sports.com/Board/19/Contents/Kipp-Re-Kyle-Davis-39810338

So I saw someone post something interesting on 24/7 and thought I'd share. It could be nothing, but at the very least it gives up a sliver of something positive to talk about. And if it is true, then it would be a massive step in the right direction

This is the most positive recruiting news I have seen since......well, I can't really remember how long its been....a LONG time. Thanks for sharing. Potentially good info, if true.

This is the most positive recruiting news I have seen since......well, I can't really remember how long its been....a LONG time. Thanks for sharing. Potentially good info, if true.

Believe me: it's my pleasure! I was shocked when I read that. That and pumped

If he commits, don't expect it to be under the premise that he is coming here. He will be a very soft commitment.

why do you say that? He has already seen the ugly from us so what else could deter him?

If he commits, don't expect it to be under the premise that he is coming here. He will be a very soft commitment.

why do you say that? He has already seen the ugly from us so what else could deter him?

The uglier? Lol I don't know, but it's probably a safer attitude to have at this point. He'll be a fight for sure

That is the word going around. He really likes Craig, and is willing to 'commit', but I don't think he's sold at all...to the point that a commitment would be a "wait and see" scenario with him.

I laughed

That is the word going around. He really likes Craig, and is willing to 'commit', but I don't think he's sold at all...to the point that a commitment would be a "wait and see" scenario with him.

Well that sucks. He should just wait until he is sold on a team to commit then. Otherwise, he is just playing games and making us look bad when he flips on signing day.

Well that sucks. He should just wait until he is sold on a team to commit then. Otherwise, he is just playing games and making us look bad when he flips on signing day.

At the same time, we have no momentum at all right now. Getting a 5* player in the fold at least has to slow the free-fall we're in

Believe me: it's my pleasure! I was shocked when I read that. That and pumped

We need some positive news around here

The Sark situation at USCw just caused a flip in 4* WR Josh Imatorbhebhe to UGA. Not sure their WR #s this year, but....

I'm a tore bae bae?

What a name.

Watch me whip, I'm a tore bae bae

Archived