Shocking Video----PP Employees Sorting Baby Body Parts

Proud Tiger

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, Tim. I argue with homer quite a bit. And while I may not agree with his thought process on something, or we may have radically different opinions on certain matters, I haven't found him to be someone that even comes close to only contributing name-calling and insults. Such accusations apply to several here. It doesn't in this case.

YOUR opinion. With personal experience,I strongly disagree...

This isn't a matter of opinion. Your accusation either is or it isn't true. There's no middle option or space for your opinion vs mine or anyone else's.

Here's a search of homer's posts in the Political forum. Unless my reading skills are slipping, the vast majority of his posts address the issue being discussed. Insults and name-calling are in there, but are multiple times less than the substantive posts:

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=and&sid=0c49529f0d80e276947f598e9764abba&search_author=homersapien&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_content=both&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][forums][]=3&search_app_filters[forums][noPreview]=0&search_app_filters[forums][pCount]=&search_app_filters[forums][pViews]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=0&search_term=&search_app=forums&st=0

Note: I'm not saying that all his posts are factually correct or that they express opinions you or I must agree with. I'm just saying that the accusation of name-calling and insults being all he does doesn't stand up basic scrutiny.

As far as his responses to you...

For instance, on this exchange, when you follow the conversation back, it was you who initiated the name calling. Any subsequent insults from homer were merely him retuning fire:

On these he was referring back to the previous exchange where you started the name calling:

Here he responded to you and MDM4AU, but did not insult or name-call:

I could go on and on. I've gone back several pages worth now and this pattern you are suggesting exists - doesn't exist.

That's fact, not opinion.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you even attempting to accomplish here?......................Opinions NOT allowed? Then do away with all of this crap and start over.............. :dunno:

What are you even attempting to accomplish here?......................Opinions NOT allowed? Then do away with all of this crap and start over.............. :dunno:

Tim, breathe for a second.

No one said anything about opinions not being allowed. But what you have claimed is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact. Either what you're claiming about homer is true or it is not true. But it's not an opinion like whether pizza is the greatest food ever invented or whether you prefer a Glock or a Beretta handgun.

You made a claim about homer. Multiple people have told you it is not true. I even showed you homer's posts in this forum including multiple examples of responses to you. The FACT of the matter is, your claim that all homer contributes is name-calling is patently false. It's not even close to being true. You may not agree with some or even any of his posts, but regardless they are not merely name-calling and insults.

I am breathing just swell. Thanks for your concern........ :-\

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, Tim. I argue with homer quite a bit. And while I may not agree with his thought process on something, or we may have radically different opinions on certain matters, I haven't found him to be someone that even comes close to only contributing name-calling and insults. Such accusations apply to several here. It doesn't in this case.

I'll second that. I have seen homer return some barbs, but I cannot recall the last time I saw him put them in an opening salvo.

I'll plead guilty to that. It's a weakness.

Namecalling? Yes.

Just blind to facts that dont suit his side of the debate? Absolutely.

Feigns ignorance when he is out debated? All the time.

Not so long ago, there was a graph HE posted on the Satellite measurements of Arctic Ice covering the North Pole.

I not only had to explain the graph TO HIM, i ended up having to save the graph, place it in Paint, edit it to show the points he never read and did not understand at all, circle them in red, save all that, load it to a secure place, share the url, and then explain HIS graph to him again. homer cannot understand a simple 2D Coordinate System Graph, but yet, we mere simpletons are the ones that by simply questioning ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING, including HIS OWN GRAPHS that disprove his own statements, then we are ANTI-SCIENCE.

So, on the Name-calling: Guilty as charged.

You are mistaken about that. As I recall, the problem there was miscommunication.

I occasionally make errors or mistakes, but I will readily own up to them. I look at it as an opportunity to build basic credibility.

You should try it sometime.

Namecalling? Yes.

Not so long ago, there was a graph HE posted on the Satellite measurements of Arctic Ice covering the North Pole.

I not only had to explain the graph TO HIM, i ended up having to save the graph, place it in Paint, edit it to show the points he never read and did not understand at all, circle them in red, save all that, load it to a secure place, share the url, and then explain HIS graph to him again. homer cannot understand a simple 2D Coordinate System Graph, but yet, we mere simpletons are the ones that by simply questioning ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING, including HIS OWN GRAPHS that disprove his own statements, then we are ANTI-SCIENCE.

You are mistaken about that. As I recall, the problem there was miscommunication.

I occasionally make errors or mistakes, but I will readily own up to them. I look at it as an opportunity to build basic credibility.

OMG. :eyerolls:

Namecalling? Yes.

OMG. :eyerolls:

LOL !! "None so blind as those who will not see"....it was a successful thread killer though...

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem.

Planned Parenthood can never be trusted. Ever. Under any circumstance. They are liars to their core. Filthy, murderous liars. They lie about everything. Of course they do. Again, they kill human beings, what do you expect? Planned Parenthood lies when it says “3 percent of its business is abortion.” It lies when it says it does mammograms. It lies to women. It lies to everyone. It lies all the time, in every situation. When raped teenage girls come in for abortions, it lies by not reporting the abuse to authorities. It keeps women in the dark. It lives in the dark. It thrives on lies. And lies. And lies. And lies...

Here’s the deal: not only does Planned Parenthood’s report fail to disprove CPM’s findings, it actually verifies them. In the first couple of paragraphs, the report admits, and I quote, “this analysis did not reveal widespread evidence of substantive video manipulation.” Alright. So there you go. The end, folks. Why are we still talking about this?

http://www.theblaze....ptively-edited/

Not only does PP lie, but their sycophants in the media lie for them.

Attorney General Maura Healey says her office has found no evidence that the Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts is operating the sort of fetal tissue donation program highlighted in a series of undercover videos released by a national anti-abortion group in recent weeks.

Healey's office conducted the review at the request of state Representative James J. Lyons Jr., an Andover Republican who cited a Center for Medical Progress video that showed a Planned Parenthood official discussing how the group provides fetal parts to medical researchers over lunch at a Los Angeles restaurant.

[...]

"Over the past week, my office has conducted a thorough review and found that Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts' health care centers are fully compliant with state and federal laws regarding the disposition of fetal tissue," Healey said in a statement. "Although donation of fetal tissue is permissible under state and federal law, PPLM does not have a tissue donation program. There is no evidence that PPLM is involved in any way in the buying or selling of tissue. As such, our review is complete." [
The Boston Globe
7/29/15
]

Gov. Mike Pence, a Republican, on July 16 ordered an investigation of Planned Parenthood facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville to see if organs from aborted fetuses were being sold. He was among a number of conservative lawmakers around the country who have called for investigations after an anti-abortion group circulated a video it made secretly showing some of its national officials discussing how they obtain organs from aborted fetuses for research. Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest provider of abortions, has said its donations of fetal tissue for research are legal.

The Indiana Department of Health said in a statement Thursday that an investigation found no evidence of any laws being broken. Health department inspectors investigated the Indiana facilities on July 21.

Letters from the health department to the three Indiana facilities dated Tuesday and released to the media by Planned Parenthood said the agency had completed its investigation into the Planned Parenthood facilities that perform abortions in Indiana. The letters said the agency was "unable to find any non-compliance with state regulations. Therefore, no deficiencies were cited." The letters say the complaint is closed. [Associated Press,
7/30/15
]

The state Health Department says it hasn't received any reports or evidence that the sale of fetal tissue has occurred in South Dakota since the department started regulating abortion facilities in 2006.

[...]

Spokeswoman Jennifer Aulwes says the organization doesn't have a program in the state for the legal donation of fetal tissue from terminated pregnancies and says it follows state and federal laws.

Attorney General Marty Jackley says he contacted the Health Department in mid-July about the issue. Jackley says there's no evidence of illegal activity. [KDLT News,
8/12/15
]

State public health investigators have concluded that Planned Parenthood Southeast and four other abortion providers are properly disposing of fetal tissues after abortions.

The commissioner of the Department Public Health, Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, told Gov. Nathan Deal in a letter Wednesday that her agency had completed the inquiry that Deal ordered last month after videotapes surfaced of national Planned Parenthood officials talking about harvesting fetal remains.

Fitzgerald wrote: "As you know, Georgia law requires that licensed abortion clinics (or a medical disposal service provider with whom they have contracted) to bury or cremate fetal remains following the termination of a pregnancy. DNA or genetic testing can and does take place in certain cases, such as if a rape has occurred or there was an abnormality in the pregnancy."

She said the abortion providers reviewed by her investigators are all complying with the law. [
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
8/12/15
]

Pennsylvania has found no wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood in the state after a review, according to a letter from the state health department.

"Although donation of fetal tissue is lawful under the Abortion Control Act and federal law, our review has found that Planned Parenthood facilities in Pennsylvania do not participate in this practice," Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Karen Murphy wrote in a letter to a state legislator. "Moreover, there is no evidence that any Planned Parenthood site in this Commonwealth is involved in the buying or selling of fetal tissue."

Murphy said Planned Parenthood has contracted with "appropriate vendors to properly dispose of tissue."

"Since 2011 when the Department instituted annual and random unannounced surveys of Planned Parenthood facilities in Pennsylvania, the Department has never found a violation of the Abortion Control Act provisions regarding the procurement or use of fetal tissue," Murphy adds. [
The Hill
8/21/15
]

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/08/24/growing-list-of-planned-parenthood-investigatio/205116

I remember Matt Walsh's comments on depression and suicide. **** that guy.

First of all, it has already been addressed that the laws regarding this "transfer" of baby parts has loopholes in it you could fly a space station through.

Second, Matt Walsh, despite his abrasiveness, didn't say “this analysis did not reveal widespread evidence of substantive video manipulation.” Planned Parenthood's biased and self-selected "analysis" squad said it.

Yeah, the messenger changes the facts all together if you hate them. Smdh.

Isn't that in the board rules?

Lmfao, like Matt Walsh has no agenda and looks at all sides of things equally with no judgement or bias. You either agree with him 100% or you are part of a movement that is a "bubbling cauldron of vile, hideous hatred" and thus a liberal and "they are just wrong about everything".

I don't always agree with him but he quoted the actual report in this instance. Kinda hard to claim their words are his agenda. But what do I know...

If you say so. I didn't read it as his views on those who don't bow to him are listed above. Guess it is kinda like when I had athletes tell me something and they were on the actual team under the coach, but they were just disgruntled and liars... but hey what did they know?

Which of course you point out in this, cause you agree with him. But did you provide the same aid in another situation with someone you didn't agree with? No you didn't.

There are topics in which you must be 100% all in, bow down, take as the gospel, and not question a inch with certain individuals on this board. Abortion and Christianity are two of those topics.

If you say so. I didn't read it as his views on those who don't bow to him are listed above. Guess it is kinda like when I had athletes tell me something and they were on the actual team under the coach, but they were just disgruntled and liars... but hey what did they know?

That's because your anecdotes are hearsay. We have no details, no names, no chance to examine circumstances and relative talent levels of the ones complaining and the ones supposedly getting more playing time than they deserve because of Christianity. In this case, we have a direct quote from the report written by the people who supposedly show the videos to be untrustworthy. Quite a bit of difference there.

That's because your anecdotes are hearsay. We have no details, no names, no chance to examine circumstances and relative talent levels of the ones complaining and the ones supposedly getting more playing time than they deserve because of Christianity. In this case, we have a direct quote from the report written by the people who supposedly show the videos to be untrustworthy. Quite a bit of difference there.

I think that's Texan4Auburn's point. The default position - in the absence of corroborating evidence - is that he is lying.

But he wasn't passing along heresay, he was telling us what he experienced firsthand.

I would hope, for the sake of this forum, that his word on what he experienced firsthand would be accepted at face value until there is some reason to think otherwise (like a history of confirmed lies).

As far as PP is concerned, it's obvious that some here are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of what comes to light.

As I said to begin with, they should be investigated. But so far, all investigations have shown that PP is not guilty of what they have been accused of.

One's generalized opinion on abortion does not change that.

I think that's Texan4Auburn's point. The default position - in the absence of corroborating evidence - is that he is lying.

No, the default position is that, in the absence of any evidence at all, it's unproven.

But he wasn't passing along heresay, he was telling us what he experienced firsthand.

No, he was passing along what some players told him.

http://www.aufamily....98#entry2302492

http://www.aufamily....17#entry2301683

http://www.aufamily....89#entry2302265

http://www.aufamily....62#entry2302050

I would hope, for the sake of this forum, that his word on what he experienced firsthand would be accepted at face value until there is some reason to think otherwise (like a history of confirmed lies).

I take him at his word that certain players on some Auburn team told him their perception of what was going on. I don't, however, take it at face value that these unnamed players were accurately assessing the situation without more details.

Football players are just like anyone else. They're subject to misinterpretation of things and convincing themselves that the reason for them not playing as much or at all is due to some bias against them. We've all done that in our own lives. Coaches are retained or fired based on wins and losses. It's possible but unlikely that a coach would play inferior players based on religious belief or being part of something like FCA. I won't say it couldn't happen but it seems pretty far fetched. It's a great way to get fired.

No, the default position is that, in the absence of any evidence at all, it's unproven.

No, he was passing along what some players told him.

http://www.aufamily....98#entry2302492

http://www.aufamily....17#entry2301683

http://www.aufamily....89#entry2302265

http://www.aufamily....62#entry2302050

I take him at his word that certain players on some Auburn team told him their perception of what was going on. I don't, however, take it at face value that these unnamed players were accurately assessing the situation without more details.

Excuse me but I meant that T4AU was hearing it first hand from the players, which is all he ever claimed. He didn't say it happened, he said the players told him it did.

So technically you are correct. But I hope you never complain about people calling for investigations into such matters. Investigations are the only way you will get sworn affidavits.

But him relating that to us is still hearsay. "Hearsay" does not equal "lying." It simply means information that is received from others that one cannot adequately substantiate.

I regard claims from players of coaches playing favorites based on non-sports related stuff with a very skeptical eye anyway. It doesn't matter what rationale is proposed for the supposed favoritism.

For one, I played sports for a number of years and I have family members who played at the major college level. Complaints about coaches not playing the right players or favoring guys for reasons other than playing ability are as common as redneck Bama fans. And most of the time it's just sour grapes.

Secondly, I have serious doubts that any coach at this level, regardless of the sport, cares about anything more than winning. I don't mean to say they'll cheat or be unethical to do so. But absent some violation of team or NCAA rules, he or she is going to put the players on the field that they believe gives them the best chance of winning games and competing for championships. So they are not going to play an obviously inferior player over a superior one based on him dating the coach's daughter, or Bible study attendance, or brown nosing or any of that stuff.

So that's my default position in the absence of some evidence. We don't even know the players making this claim or who they are claiming got unjustified PT over them. I think that's a reasonable skepticism to have.

Ahem.

Planned Parenthood can never be trusted. Ever. Under any circumstance. They are liars to their core. Filthy, murderous liars. They lie about everything. Of course they do. Again, they kill human beings, what do you expect? Planned Parenthood lies when it says “3 percent of its business is abortion.” It lies when it says it does mammograms. It lies to women. It lies to everyone. It lies all the time, in every situation. When raped teenage girls come in for abortions, it lies by not reporting the abuse to authorities. It keeps women in the dark. It lives in the dark. It thrives on lies. And lies. And lies. And lies...

Here’s the deal: not only does Planned Parenthood’s report fail to disprove CPM’s findings, it actually verifies them. In the first couple of paragraphs, the report admits, and I quote, “this analysis did not reveal widespread evidence of substantive video manipulation.” Alright. So there you go. The end, folks. Why are we still talking about this?

http://www.theblaze....ptively-edited/

Not only does PP lie, but their sycophants in the media lie for them.

:-\ C'mon Titan, you're better than that.

You know you have a losing argument when you claim all of the information provided by the media on a given subject is lies.

Do you simply reject all of the conclusions from the various investigations into PP also?

Archived