**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATL isn't cool whatsoever! We are having a couple days with much lower than normal humidity. That has kept it from feeling so swampish.

Low humidity again this morning. Still HOT.

Oh, it'll be summer down here, in SW Florida, until February but my computer and smartphone certainly feel "nippy" with all of the YouTube videos of '82-'83 Auburn games I've been burning through. Football is almost HERE!

War Eagle Y'all!

Send some of that nip to Charleston please. It's still hot as Hades here.

Unfortunately right. So hot here we're still getting the pop up thunderstorms.

Send some of that nip to Charleston please. It's still hot as Hades here.

Unfortunately right. So hot here we're still getting the pop up thunderstorms.

I went running downtown yesterday and almost didn't finish since it was so humid it felt like I was running with a comforter on me.

Only WT knows when to call the nip. The rest of us are amateurs ;)/>

I will call no Nip before It's time...

I know it does not count as official but I got soaked just now and while I have been sitting on the porch this cool breeze has feeled my head with thoughts of M.Adams dropping the boom this year

I know it does not count as official but I got soaked just now and while I have been sitting on the porch this cool breeze has feeled my head with thoughts of M.Adams dropping the boom this year

I could take that so wrong.

That is revealing how you feel when you look at Adams in his uniform my friend

You're taking nip watch to a whole other level haha.

You're taking nip watch to a whole other level haha.

LOL!!! "Nips" would be hard to see with shoulder pads and all. Maybe the cutoff practice pants have still left a scar in my mind.

I'm just feinding for some live Auburn football

Is LegalEagle going to do the NIP-O-METER this year?

Good question. I am certain he is lurking ...

All I know is, it was 102 in middle Ga today. NIP is nowhere close I'm afraid.

Supposed to be 66 Saturday AM....we will see, that last 65 forecast ended up being nearly 75 on Sunday morning.

REMEMBER, The Nip is not about temps only.............

Understand, but the cooler temps this past weekend definitely had the nip more prominent. But after the last 2 days here in BHM, the nip has definitely shrunk.

In DC, it's been in the 90s for a few weeks straight with the usual 80%+ in humidity. Today... the high will be 81!

Just rained here in Dothan and cooled things off a little with a breeze. Then I get to work, and I work next door to the guy that owns the Auburn War Wagon, and he has it fired up playing the fight song and other music from the Auburn Band and now I REALLY am ready for some fall afternoons at Jordan-Hare!!!!! WDE!

10fcf6c8fbc847339550b03b815bd0f8.jpg

Just rained here in Dothan and cooled things off a little with a breeze. Then I get to work, and I work next door to the guy that owns the Auburn War Wagon, and he has it fired up playing the fight song and other music from the Auburn Band and now I REALLY am ready for some fall afternoons at Jordan-Hare!!!!! WDE!

10fcf6c8fbc847339550b03b815bd0f8.jpg

Now that sounds like the Nip starting to arrive (temperature be damned).

Archived