TDA Bowl - Official Smack Talk Thread

Dixie1860

First, I just want to wish everyone good luck.

Also, this is the beginning of a long, and thorough, whipping for you guys. If I could handicap myself by only using half my brain, I would.

Since I can't do that, I will occasionally miss some picks on purpose. I might even let myself fall in the standings at times. Keep in mind, if that happens, it is all part of the plan.

In all seriousness though, I am just trying to beat Valley, and Britt!! I'M DUE!!

Also, this is the beginning of a long, and thorough, whipping for you guys. If I could handicap myself by only using half my brain, I would.

Since I can't do that, I will occasionally miss some picks on purpose. I might even let myself fall in the standings at times. Keep in mind, if that happens, it is all part of the plan.

In all seriousness though, I am just trying to beat Valley, and Britt!! I'M DUE!!

I'm trying to do the math on the half a brain part. I didn't know you could divide by zero.

:D

Good luck to everyone - If my picks from last year hold, I'm better off sticking to golf. (And I don't want to even THINK about last year's Mark My Words...)

I'm trying to do the math on the half a brain part. I didn't know you could divide by zero.

:D

Good luck to everyone - If my picks from last year hold, I'm better off sticking to golf. (And I don't want to even THINK about last year's Mark My Words...)

I was going to go with "half my brain tied behind my back", but not sure if Rush has it copyrighted... :headscratch:

2005 Carolina Tiger

2006 Scottie4AU

2007 TheDrewYouKnew

2008 TigerInBham

2009 WarEagle71

2010 DadyBoyAU

2011 TigerRag229

2012 tigersauburn217

2013 Ravad

2014 eagle76

I'm in!

;D

2005 Carolina Tiger

2006 Scottie4AU

2007 TheDrewYouKnew

2008 TigerInBham

2009 WarEagle71

2010 DadyBoyAU

2011 TigerRag229

2012 tigersauburn217

2013 Ravad

2014 eagle76

I'm in!

;D/>

Yes, we are aware of your underhanded "victory". While we were focused on the Miracle @ JH & Kick Six, you hacked into WT'S secret server kept in a bathroom somewhere in CO. Then, like another "lady" we all know, you scrubbed the evidence.

2005 Carolina Tiger

2006 Scottie4AU

2007 TheDrewYouKnew

2008 TigerInBham

2009 WarEagle71

2010 DadyBoyAU

2011 TigerRag229

2012 tigersauburn217

2013 Ravad

2014 eagle76

I'm in!

;D/>

Yes, we are aware of your underhanded "victory". While we were focused on the Miracle @ JH & Kick Six, you hacked into WT'S secret server kept in a bathroom somewhere in CO. Then, like another "lady" we all know, you scrubbed the evidence.

:lol: No computer that I have any control over will be kept in a bathroom. :lol: 15 yard penalty to you sir....:big:

2005 Carolina Tiger

2006 Scottie4AU

2007 TheDrewYouKnew

2008 TigerInBham

2009 WarEagle71

2010 DadyBoyAU

2011 TigerRag229

2012 tigersauburn217

2013 Ravad

2014 eagle76

I'm in!

;D/>

:lol: No computer that I have any control over will be kept in a bathroom. :lol: 15 yard penalty to you sir.... :big:

;D

Archived