9.7GB/Possibly 32M user accounts hacked and posted online...

DKW 86

https://drive.google...cXM&usp=sharing

3 Live within view of my house.

Only knew one of them in my home town tho.

They dont seem to be hiding their identities either. If they are, they suck at it.

Last comment: I am the most screwed up person i know. And i could see myself embarrassing myself doing something this embarrassing at some point. I am very very good at doing stupid stuff. I hope that these folks get/seek help. And if i knew one, i would be there now, offering some kind of sympathy. People in pain are where the most needs are. Everyone does stupid, these folks just got caught at it. Anyone of us could be next.

Just realized that's only Alabama, other states been released in an easy to read format like that?

Well, saw 2 people I know on the Alabama one. Both of them are guys in their early 20's and single... so not much controversy I guess.

Bleh, download isn't working for me. keeps changing to .dmp/.dump files.

Where are people finding the lists at?

To read a .dmp file, set up a LAMP stack, import it to MySQL and navigate it with PHPMyAdmin.

Bleh, download isn't working for me. keeps changing to .dmp/.dump files.

Where are people finding the lists at?

To read a .dmp file, set up a LAMP stack, import it to MySQL and navigate it with PHPMyAdmin.

I don't understand why they used .dump

Isn't dump files just snapshots of what processes were happening? Like it's a file that windows makes when stuff sh**s the bed... hence "dump" file :)

• 5 years later...

Necropost. 

Josh Duggar was arrested by the US Marshals yesterday. We'll know charges in half an hour.

Oh and his wife is pregnant with kid 7 now. 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Necropost. 

Josh Duggar was arrested by the US Marshals yesterday. We'll know charges in half an hour.

Oh and his wife is pregnant with kid 7 now. 

The Duggar's are all a bit weird, but Josh is just a bad dude all around it seems. 

His wife should have gotten out when his cheating was exposed in 2015. She already knew about his sexual assault problems before they got married.  

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The Duggar's are all a bit weird, but Josh is just a bad dude all around it seems. 

His wife should have gotten out when his cheating was exposed in 2015. She already knew about his sexual assault problems before they got married.  

So much pressure not to divorce in that subculture and that family.  More so than your average conservative Christian environment where a couple might be encouraged to try and work through infidelity and save the marriage but the cheated-on spouse certainly wouldn't be looked down upon if they chose not to.  

Welp no charges announced buuut...

Gut tells me they got him for CP. 

oh wow. That doesn't look good AT ALL. Hope he wasn't directly abusing anyone again. 

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

So much pressure not to divorce in that subculture and that family.  More so than your average conservative Christian environment where a couple might be encouraged to try and work through infidelity and save the marriage but the cheated-on spouse certainly wouldn't be looked down upon if they chose not to.  

True, and it's easy for me to say what she should have done. She might not really have the financial resources to be able to leave and take care of half a dozen kids by herself either. Might be best for her to remain tied to the family if they help her financially and with the kids. 

All speculation of course. 

s*** has it already been 6 years since I made this post? Still applies today. 

On 8/20/2015 at 8:33 AM, AUDub said:

My scenario is: she’ll apologize for her sin of not being desirable enough to keep his faithful or being to demanding that he take out the garbage, or whatever else made her not ****able enough to keep him from sinning. Because Josh Duggar’s sexual urges are not Josh Duggar’s fault. They are the fault of his wife who was not attractive or available enough. She's very likely been conditioned to think that way and I'm sure the family will encourage it. Chattel doesn’t really get to complain about what its owner does. <_<

• Thanks 1

1) Its no wonder people dont listen to Christians anymore. 

2) Duggar is a special kind of sick.

3) I am going to go take a bath after reading that. I feel all icky right now...

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

True, and it's easy for me to say what she should have done. She might not really have the financial resources to be able to leave and take care of half a dozen kids by herself either. Might be best for her to remain tied to the family if they help her financially and with the kids. 

All speculation of course. 

It's a cult and she needs to escape.

My wife and my older daughters were Jehovah's Witnesses when we met. It's a long story.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It's a cult and she needs to escape.

My wife and my older daughters were Jehovah's Witnesses when we met. It's a long story.

From what I understand, she grew up in a very strict, fundamentalist religious household herself. I saw one source claim her own family might be even more extreme in their beliefs than the Duggar family is. She apparently has multiple siblings that are estranged from her family for religious/lifestyle reasons.  

I don't know if that's 100% accurate, but it looks like this poor woman might not have a safe place to go if she did leave with the children. I'd be surprised if she had any friends or acquaintances that are outside her family's influence. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

From what I understand, she grew up in a very strict, fundamentalist religious household herself. I saw one source claim her own family might be even more extreme in their beliefs than the Duggar family is. She apparently has multiple siblings that are estranged from her family for religious/lifestyle reasons.  

I don't know if that's 100% accurate, but it looks like this poor woman might not have a safe place to go if she did leave with the children. I'd be surprised if she had any friends or acquaintances that are outside her family's influence. 

Extreme social isolation is the tell-tale mark of a cult. 

18 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

There are some things I can just never get my head around.  Sweet Jesus have mercy. 

Bro, i just cant understand this, for the Love of God why does anyone see sexual arousal with a child? I have no clue. 

You know there has to be a God that looks at that and is still willing to deal with that person. 

My ex BIL is getting out after 25+ years in Atmore for ******* his 2 yo granddaughter. If i see the bastiche, i may have to just clean the gene pool. Of course he blames everyone else for his jail time. His Wife and Daughter are scared to death he will get out and they wont know it. 

How bad is he? He pled down to 25 years and three counts of child abuse. 

Edited by DKW 86

28 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Bro, i just cant understand this, for the Love of God why does anyone see sexual arousal with a child? I have no clue.

It is, by definition, a fetish. Much like phobias, fetishes often don't make much sense. 

Scariest thing about it is the fact that it isn't at all rare!  Something like 1 in 20. 

It's ******* frightening. 

Edited by AUDub

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

It is, by definition, a fetish. Much like phobias, fetishes often don't make much sense. 

Scariest thing about it is the fact that it isn't at all rare!  Something like 1 in 20. 

It's ******* frightening. 

But there are normal fetishes. I have a friend , woman graduated from AU cum laud in EE. She is a high heel fetishist and is now a pole dancer in her 50s that is...very interesting to view even on facebook. (I love her like a sister. She was my best friend's gf back in the day.) There are Leather Fetishists. Food Fetishists. Car Fetishists, Gun Fetishists. Etc etc etc All those, no one gets hurt. 

Pedos, they can do enough damage in 30 minutes to last a lifetime. And back to my point, and i guess I am just so unnerved about all this. How could or Why would anyone get excited by the body of a child? They are to be nurtured and protected. They love the adults in their lives and provide goodness to a family. 

On 5/1/2021 at 7:05 AM, DKW 86 said:

But there are normal fetishes. I have a friend , woman graduated from AU cum laud in EE. She is a high heel fetishist and is now a pole dancer in her 50s that is...very interesting to view even on facebook. (I love her like a sister. She was my best friend's gf back in the day.) There are Leather Fetishists. Food Fetishists. Car Fetishists, Gun Fetishists. Etc etc etc All those, no one gets hurt. 

Fetishes aren't inherently bad in most cases. Sometimes kinks can make sex more fun with your partner and add a little spice to the relationship.

When they become a pathology is when shame, secrecy, interference in normal social or romantic interactions take place or the risk of harm to self or others is involved. 

Fetishes can be harmless like stilettos or feet, or harmful like aberrant sexual attraction to children.

The scariest thing about pedophilia or other paraphilias involving attraction to minors is how frequently they occur. Roughly 1 in 20 and possibly as high as 1 in 5 could be afflicted. 

There have been MRI studies on this. In true pedophiles, something is crossed up in their brains. The normal mental response when seeing a kid would be to nurture. For some reason the response triggered in them is generally one of romantic attraction.

Pedos, they can do enough damage in 30 minutes to last a lifetime. And back to my point, and i guess I am just so unnerved about all this. How could or Why would anyone get excited by the body of a child? They are to be nurtured and protected. They love the adults in their lives and provide goodness to a family. 

It's also important to note that not all a**holes that molest kids are actually pedophiles. In a lot of cases the act is one of power and dominance rather than the result of any sort of enduring sexual attraction. Like many rapes, the sexual gratification of the act is secondary.

Regarding Josh Duggar, I'm fairly certain he is one of those with an enduring sexual attraction to kids. His history and the nature of the crime he was arrested for this time are a big tell. He should never be around children. 

Just wish there was a way we could get his wife away from him and that poisonous family. 

Speaking of the family, it's an embarrassing part of our society that we found them a mere sideshow for reality TV rather than realizing how harmful such bull**** actually is.