phone call

subterranean_jack

Tray Blackmon, Jerrell Powe, Antone Smith all come to mind.

I heard CTT say that and have been wondering who it was. Hopefully whoever it was will commit to AU! :big::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au:

well trey blackmon has already commited so...

136023[/snapback]

Yes he has and he could have called. CTT did not say the call was from a recruit that was committed or un committed. Just a call from a top recruit. :D

Maybe it was a Nine Way call from the top Recruits we are still heavily going after:

Jerrell Powe DT, MS., *****

Antone Smith RB, FL., *****

Eugene Hayes LB, FL., *****

Ricky Jean-Francois DL, LA.(?), *****

Darius Dewberry LB, GA., *****

Avery Atkins CB, FL., *****

Callahan Bright DT, *****

Tommy Trott TE, AL., ****

Gabe McKenzie TE, AL., *****

Maybe it was a Nine Way call from the top Recruits we are still heavily going after:

Jerrell Powe DT, MS., *****

Antone Smith RB, FL., *****

Eugene Hayes LB, FL., *****

Ricky Jean-Francois DL, LA.(?), *****

Darius Dewberry LB, GA., *****

Callahan Bright DT, *****

Tommy Trott TE, AL., ****

Gabe McKenzie TE, AL., *****

136033[/snapback]

Haha-I like your way of thinkin'!

136033[/snapback]

TUBERVILLE: Hello?

A. ATKINS: Hey coach. This is Atkins. That Will Herring sure did f* up there at the end didn't he. I'd love to come in at Safety next year.

TUBERVILLE: Great!!!

I also read where Tubs said recruiting was pretty much done and we would probably only get 5-6 more. Does that mean we will only sign 21-22 this go around?

He may have a few "silent" commits.

As far as Will goes - I do agree he bit, and bit hard on that pass play that cost us the final TD, but he also was the only one to stop the VT QB on what would have been a sure TD on an earlier play. Hopefully, he will improve his pass coverage as he matures another year.

He may have a few "silent" commits.

As far as Will goes - I do agree he bit, and bit hard on that pass play that cost us the final TD, but he also was the only one to stop the VT QB on what would have been a sure TD on an earlier play.  Hopefully, he will improve his pass coverage as he matures another year.

136070[/snapback]

Will needs to develop some consistency. He makes great plays but then turns around and hurts you. Remember he was the culprit on a couple of the long runs by TN in the SECCG.

Will Herring blew that one play, but he was there for some BIG stops on that goal line stand. I'll give him props for the whole game, not just his last one. But still, what a bonehead move!!

Will didn't Bite on the Pump Fake........He Swallowed it Whole. Will did make a couple of really good plays during the game, but the fact that he let his man slip by him for a 300 yard Bomb and that We couldn't get Any pressure on Randell.....even when we Blitzed 9, three through the Same Hole. He probably graded out Even......I'm just freakin' glad to get outta there with the Stylish W. That's the only style that this Auburn Team knows.....the Awesome Lookin' W.....13-0.....Freakin' SAAAWWWEEETTT!!!

Archived