I'm confused, but sw and jj are the same

cole256

Without full contact practices, how can CGM and CRL know JJ is ready?

my guess is take the Orange jersey off and run read options about 60 times till getting hit is just part of being on the field.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my guess is take the Orange jersey off and run read options about 60 times till getting hit is just part of being on the field.

Thee you go. Then he'll get injured and we won't have to debate it anymore lol. In all seriousness though, I have a feeling this is happening on a lesser extent.

Wish we could but with the limits on scholarships you just can't take the change anymore

Thee you go. Then he'll get injured and we won't have to debate it anymore lol. In all seriousness though, I have a feeling this is happening on a lesser extent.

that is correct, if he gets injured he gets injured. If you don't prepare him he is of np use anyway. Nobody wants to be in this situation.

Seems to me like SW fumbled 3 times against SJSU last week. He was lucky to not lose any, but it was bad enough as it was. So far, this season seems more like 2008 than 2012 to me unlike some of the others in here. Except, 2008 had better defense.

Archived