I'm confused, but sw and jj are the same

cole256

I think down deep, cole really wants Sean to fail. He would never admit that, as that would reveal something most are thinking, but starting this thread after his first start was telling. The benching of Johnson angered him. Why is that cole?

Nice try, but the fact that you're so upset that I'm critiquing white the same as I critiqued Johnson is telling of you. And I'm critical of coaching and development but the fact I'm not singing the ridiculous praises of play that hasn't happened irks you....I get it

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That could've happened with jj, Sean didn't look too confident yesterday.

We must have watched different games, 'cause Sean White looked plenty confident to me. Almost too much so on one run where he tried to go all Phil Gargis on a defensive back coming up to make the tackle. (That was the play where for a minute it looked like he might have had his bell rung and he came out for them to run a wildcat on the next play before returning to the game.)

White is fine. He did what he was asked to do. He isn't afraid to run it, and he isn't afraid to stand in there and deliver the pass even as he's about to get creamed. I hope they get better at pass protection, open it up and let White try to paint some pictures with his balls.

Yeah we watched different games....yes I will give him this he's not afraid to run...yet he's running cuz he's scared

Scared of what? That has to be the funniest thing I have heard all day! I needed a good laugh.

Scared of the d line running at him....the thing every qb is scared of when they have happy feet so they don't stand in the pocket they run....I think it's pretty funny you've never heard of it actually

Did you phone Sean and ask him if that is why he is running? He is running because he is trying to make something happen and get a first down figured you would have heard of that.

We must have watched different games, 'cause Sean White looked plenty confident to me. Almost too much so on one run where he tried to go all Phil Gargis on a defensive back coming up to make the tackle. (That was the play where for a minute it looked like he might have had his bell rung and he came out for them to run a wildcat on the next play before returning to the game.)

White is fine. He did what he was asked to do. He isn't afraid to run it, and he isn't afraid to stand in there and deliver the pass even as he's about to get creamed. I hope they get better at pass protection, open it up and let White try to paint some pictures with his balls.

Yeah we watched different games....yes I will give him this he's not afraid to run...yet he's running cuz he's scared

I will know to disregard anything you have to say further until <a> you get your eyes checked and <b> stop pretending to know what was in Sean White's mind when he ran. QB's that are afraid don't try to do a Phil Gargis impression on opposing DB's. (Not knowing your age, I have to ask if you know who Phil Gargis is?)

Scared of what? That has to be the funniest thing I have heard all day! I needed a good laugh.

Scared of the d line running at him....the thing every qb is scared of when they have happy feet so they don't stand in the pocket they run....I think it's pretty funny you've never heard of it actually

Did you phone Sean and ask him if that is why he is running? He is running because he is trying to make something happen and get a first down figured you would have heard of that.

That's what can be said of every qb that runs too much but the fact remains they shouldn't run that much....or coaches don't want them to run that much. Sometimes it gets pounded in their head so much that they don't run enough, I.e. Nick Marshall his second year.

I think down deep, cole really wants Sean to fail. He would never admit that, as that would reveal something most are thinking, but starting this thread after his first start was telling. The benching of Johnson angered him. Why is that cole?

Nice try, but the fact that you're so upset that I'm critiquing white the same as I critiqued Johnson is telling of you. And I'm critical of coaching and development but the fact I'm not singing the ridiculous praises of play that hasn't happened irks you....I get it

Man, you must be awfully flexible to be able to continue to pat yourself on the back like that without spraining something. You do know how it comes off when someone spends all their time telling others how great they are, right? Or maybe you don't.

I will know to disregard anything you have to say further until (A) you get your eyes checked and (B)/> stop pretending to know what was in Sean White's mind when he ran. QB's that are afraid don't try to do a Phil Gargis impression on opposing DB's. (Not knowing your age, I have to ask if you know who Phil Gargis is?)

Feel free to disregard bro, it's your prerogative. Are you one who says JJ doesn't have confidence? If so why is that? I'm sure it's not because you read his mind, or called him like the other guy said

Man, you must be awfully flexible to be able to continue to pat yourself on the back like that without spraining something. You do know how it comes off when someone spends all their time telling others how great they are, right? Or maybe you don't.

In this quote could you tell what I patted myself on the back about? Or are you just upset that I didn't agree with you so we're not talking about football anymore?

Btw the only thing I patted myself on the back about was I told everybody since game 2, that o line wasn't playing well and wr were lacking....And yeah I was right

Being one of the few objective fans is a thankless job

Did someone tell you that?

You usually want to debate about something with me....it's a shame you have nothing that you can really disagree about though. You just don't like when I post....I get it, I feel that way about some people....not you of course

You fool yourself that you're right about everything in regard to the QB situation. You make some good points-- especially about the overreactions of some folks. But your mind was already made up about some things from the beginning. On this issue you really come off as arrogant and debating does not seem worthwhile.

I'm arrogant because I don't crawl and say yes you're right and I'm wrong....yea I guess I am arrogant

You don't understand what the word means, but you've mastered the concept.

But I'm open explain it to me. Yes I think I'm right about what I say....why else would I say it. I guess you think I'm wrong, but I'm sure you think you're right, so what makes you different. Because we were talking football and you were first to make it personal? Would I have won if I had called you arrogant first?

Nope, wrong again. I said that after Sean has had enough work that if the evidence supports your theory, I will agree with you. You seem to look past that though.

But I'm open explain it to me. Yes I think I'm right about what I say....why else would I say it. I guess you think I'm wrong, but I'm sure you think you're right, so what makes you different. Because we were talking football and you were first to make it personal? Would I have won if I had called you arrogant first?

Tell yourself what you need to, I haven't found you open to debate on this topic. I agree with some of your points, disagree on others, but haven't seen much openmindedness from you. But it's not worth more of my time.

No, because I didn't post this asking for people to agree with me. I posted what I saw after miss st game. I haven't made a prediction. I'm definitely not trying to wait for you to see what I believe I see.

Your wrong again comment was funny though. Clearly this thread bothers you but you won't admit it. Then you just said a bunch of rubbish what you THINK I think. So then I apply your logic to show you well the very thing could be said about you and your reply is wrong again....classic

Tell yourself what you need to, I haven't found you open to debate on this topic. I agree with some of your points, disagree on others, but haven't seen much openmindedness from you. But it's not worth more of my time.

Which goes back to you wanting me to say I'm wrong. Half of you can't even realize I'm not saying negative things about sw and that's hilarious. Most are angry because they're saying he's superman and I'm saying he's human. Then they became extra mad when I pointed out it was more than just jj sucked bring in another qb and this team will be awesome. But ok

I actually find this thread funny. Apparently you didn't pay attention in psychology class. Particularly the part about human behavior. If you did, you would understand why this knee jerk thread is absolutely transparent in its intent.

55299541.jpg

But do you have anything football to talk about besides the ever impressive did you call him and talk to him of course...what idiot can overcome that.....

I actually find this thread funny. Apparently you didn't pay attention in psychology class. Particularly the part about human behavior. If you did, you would understand why this knee jerk thread is absolutely transparent in its intent.

I think the fact that you keep talking on code funny. Be a man. I also think the fact that you haven't countered one thing with a football term funny. You've called for the thread to be locked, threw some insults, implied thoughts, told me what's in my head, told what's in others head...nothing football though

55299541.jpg

But do you have anything football to talk about besides the ever impressive did you call him and talk to him of course...what idiot can overcome that.....

Who said this was aimed towards you?

I am waiting to see if you called him and asked him why he runs.....sooo

And if you want to discuss football, statistically speaking SW is the better quarterback when you compare his 2 games to JJ's 3 games.

I don't know what the problem is. Not sure it is on Sean. Seemed like JJ could have done better when he played. Don't see much Sean could do different except throw the ball on #4's inside shoulder. Still our offense is stagnant. San Jose had wrs and backs run wide open. We on offense i think the defense linebackers and dbs could just stand still and we are covered, everywhere.

Be a man? Funniest line from you yet.

When Sean has started two more games we will have enough evidence to compare the two. Until then, we don't.

55299541.jpg

And if you want to discuss football, statistically speaking SW is the better quarterback when you compare his 2 games to JJ's 3 games.

I'm assuming you mean this season and not first 3 starts. And the aimed at you stuff...it's silly in real life to do that on a forum is just cowardly actually

55299541.jpg

I'm assuming you mean this season and not first 3 starts. And the aimed at you stuff...it's silly in real life to do that on a forum is just cowardly actually

There you go dodging questions....

Good Lord my fellow Tigers! Let's not act like cannibals and eat each other alive! I have an idea....why don't we all agree to watch the UK game and have a multi-Skype session while watching the game. This would be a hoot my friends. I know more about the human body than most, but know far less about the game of football than most of you. I learn from reading posts of which helps me to better understand what is going on. I do respect each of you & your knowledge of the game. I plan to watch the game again when it comes on 611 SEC Channel to see what each of you are talking about. I find that this helps me to better understand what is going on.

WDC my friends!

I don't understand all the animosity toward cole.

He's more than willing to discuss football, and in a civil way. You don't always have to agree with him, either.

So, what gives?

:dunno:

Archived