I'm confused, but sw and jj are the same

cole256

Be a man? Funniest line from you yet.

When Sean has started two more games we will have enough evidence to compare the two. Until then, we don't.

For your brain to compare the two. But I'm actually comparing play selection from coaches and types of throws....not even production really....Then I compared people's reactions on this board and you've single handily proved me right about that

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

55299541.jpg

But do you have anything football to talk about besides the ever impressive did you call him and talk to him of course...what idiot can overcome that.....

Who said this was aimed towards you?

I am waiting to see if you called him and asked him why he runs.....sooo

And if you want to discuss football, statistically speaking SW is the better quarterback when you compare his 2 games to JJ's 3 games.

I'm assuming you mean this season and not first 3 starts. And the aimed at you stuff...it's silly in real life to do that on a forum is just cowardly actually

There you go dodging questions....

Ok my bad what's the question cuz if you read your post you'll see you didn't ask one. But what I did was try to help you clarify what you were saying though

When Sean has started two more games we will have enough evidence to compare the two. Until then, we don't.

For your brain to compare the two. But I'm actually comparing play selection from coaches and types of throws....not even production really....Then I compared people's reactions on this board and you've single handily proved me right about that

This isn't that difficult dude. To compare two things, you have to have sufficient and equal evidence. You start a knee jerk told you so thread after White, oops sorry, Sean throws one interception. When there is enough to go on, we can compare. Until then, your "I'm just an unbiased observer critiquing playcalling..." passive-aggressiveness is bs. You know it and everyone else on here knows it as well.

Give it a couple more games and then let's revisit this.

I don't understand all the animosity toward cole.

He's more than willing to discuss football, and in a civil way. You don't always have to agree with him, either.

So, what gives?

:dunno:/>

Different people different reasons. Some from the political board, some just offended because I don't agree

55299541.jpg

But do you have anything football to talk about besides the ever impressive did you call him and talk to him of course...what idiot can overcome that.....

And if you want to discuss football, statistically speaking SW is the better quarterback when you compare his 2 games to JJ's 3 games.

I'm assuming you mean this season and not first 3 starts. And the aimed at you stuff...it's silly in real life to do that on a forum is just cowardly actually

Ok my bad what's the question cuz if you read your post you'll see you didn't ask one. But what I did was try to help you clarify what you were saying though

Maybe the one where I asked if you phoned Sean.

This isn't that difficult dude. To compare two things, you have to have sufficient and equal evidence. You start a knee jerk told you so thread after White, oops sorry, Sean throws one interception. When there is enough to go on, we can compare. Until then, your "I'm just an unbiased observer critiquing playcalling..." passive-aggressiveness is bs. You know it and everyone else on here knows it as well.

Once again you don't understand but that's cool. I didn't start a told you so because before the game I didn't say anything. But using that example you used on this board sw threw one int when it was jj against LSU it was threw one int and it should've been two or three....my point. But when I say sw should've been three it's a problem with some...

And your white comment...I know you hate my avatar but let's not make this racial, enough of that on the political forum

55299541.jpg

Oh well that's just stupid. I guess you are young? I'm young too but that's teenage adolescent young

55299541.jpg

Oh well that's just stupid. I guess you are young? I'm going too but that's teenage adolescent young

Still dodging the question...

55299541.jpg

Oh well that's just stupid. I guess you are young? I'm going too but that's teenage adolescent young

Still dodging the question...

Cool

I don't understand all the animosity toward cole.

He's more than willing to discuss football, and in a civil way. You don't always have to agree with him, either.

So, what gives?

:dunno:/>

Different people different reasons. Some from the political board, some just offended because I don't agree

Wish we could keep the political stuff on the political forum.

If you had called me, I'd have told you not to respond to the non-football posts.

LOL

Once again you don't understand but that's cool. I didn't start a told you so because before the game I didn't say anything. But using that example you used on this board sw threw one int when it was jj against LSU it was threw one int and it should've been two or three....my point. But when I say sw should've been three it's a problem with some...

And your white comment...I know you hate my avatar but let's not make this racial, enough of that on the political forum

What is your avatar of? I use my phone so I can't tell what it is.

Been watching this discussion for past 2 weekend and I thin Cole has legitimate question. I think our expectationof JJ was so high it was easy to be negative about his play. IMO SW play has not been much different. Based on where the receiver was on the long pass, SW missed the receiver. He has put the ball on the turf a few times and been fortunate not to lose them.I can only believe the reason we do not throw more is because of what the coaches see in practice.

I see very little difference with SW at QB. We looked extremely lethargic Sat and against Moo State we didn't cross the goal line. Season is in the tank. I say live and die with JJ and start looking for a JC QB or transfer for next year if Jj does not improve.

Been watching this discussion for past 2 weekend and I thin Cole has legitimate question. I think our expectationof JJ was so high it was easy to be negative about his play. IMO SW play has not been much different. Based on where the receiver was on the long pass, SW missed the receiver. He has put the ball on the turf a few times and been fortunate not to lose them.I can only believe the reason we do not throw more is because of what the coaches see in practice.

I see very little difference with SW at QB. We looked extremely lethargic Sat and against Moo State we didn't cross the goal line. Season is in the tank. I say live and die with JJ and start looking for a JC QB or transfer for next year if Jj does not improve.

Sean may or may not excel . His first start was not the time to render a verdict, especially compared to a guy with 5 starts--(btw, a final verdict on JJ is premature, too.)

At this point in the season, SW nor JJ appear poised to lead us to a big SEC victory. Now, the problems with this team are bigger than just the qb. Our Oline is not providing great pass protection, running backs miss far too many assignments, our receivers can't create space, our playcalling is questionable, and our execution sucks. Maybe if these issues get far better our qb"s can manage a game and be successful.

This cynical social experiment thread is still running?

It's been READY 4 LOCK since page one.

I guess you read through the whole thing before commenting?

Yep. That's why I called it Cole's cynical social experiment.

But did you call cole?

But did you call cole?

Heh. You've read it, too!

But did you call cole?

Of course, my friend. I have a code (not the sort cole is always referring to people speaking in, though).

But did you call cole?

Of course, my friend. I have a code (not the sort cole is always referring to people speaking in, though).

The best people have the first kind. The worst the other.

But did you call cole?

The best people have the first kind. The worst the other.

:cheers:

Archived