Ten Passes? This is not progress!

DivisionN

This entire site has went to crap...it's like everyone has an answer...Gus a man who has been a career coach is all

of sudden incompetent. Gus not only can't coach he can't recruit, neither can Lashlee, or DC for that matter. Gus can't call plays anymore, RL is dead weight, receivers suck, lbs suck, basically everything is crap. Black hole may as well come swallow up the program the way some of you are acting

Wait till the names of the kids who want to transfer start to come out.

WDE, I thought we talked about this....you're hurting me man.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This entire site has went to crap...it's like everyone has an answer...Gus a man who has been a career coach is all

of sudden incompetent. Gus not only can't coach he can't recruit, neither can Lashlee, or DC for that matter. Gus can't call plays anymore, RL is dead weight, receivers suck, lbs suck, basically everything is crap. Black hole may as well come swallow up the program the way some of you are acting

A certain former #1 recruit?

wde

wde

More than that.

wde

More than that.

The one I mentioned I had heard about. Other than that one, I guess the news/tweets on others will start trickling out soon enough. I would guess one will be a RB that is currently "injured".

wde

wde

More than that.

Really?! Ugh.

So you think Lashlee is a competent OC at this level?

You don't think he rode Gus' coattails into this position?

You think Lashlee is better at developing QB's than Dameyune Craig?

Just trying to see where you are on the whole situation...

wde

More than that.

The one I mentioned I had heard about. Other than that one, I guess the news/tweets on others will start trickling out soon enough. I would guess one will be a RB that is currently "injured".

wde

Well, when players feel the need to transfer because they can't beat out the guys in front of them....sometimes it's better for everyone

Ive the black hole winning the turnover battle and the game. Auburn looked better though.

With the way AU's passing game (or lack thereof) looks, I'm beginning to suspect that Gandalf the Grey makes an appearance on the practice field (where a "great week of practice" - that doesn't quite seem to translate into results in the game - occurs) every day!

YSNP.jpg

Appreciate the levity.

That's what I was going for, just hoping to take everyone's mind off of our (perceived) woes for a minute or two.

Jovon from my understanding has a high ankle sprain which is incredibly hard on a RB. Of all the positions in Gus's offense to shine RB is the one. I bet we'll see a lot more Jovon come UK and Arkanslaw

Jovon from my understanding has a high ankle sprain which is incredibly hard on a RB. Of all the positions in Gus's offense to shine RB is the one. I bet we'll see a lot more Jovon come UK and Arkanslaw

Why would you think that? He's basically a 4th string RB at this point.

wde

More than that.

Really?! Ugh.

Apparently Roc has posted on snapchat he wants to leave.

If true, he can spin move his way out the door. Kerryon and PB have proven themselves. Injury prone, Roc has taken 5 games to see his potential.

Why would you think that? He's basically a 4th string RB at this point.

So, who wants out?

So, who wants out?

Many more. Can't say them here. Will say they are prominent names, especially on offense. WDE is correct....

So, who wants out?

Many more. Can't say them here. Will say they are prominent names, especially on offense. WDE is correct....

Definitely prominent names with little production to speak of, except Roc, which we've already touched on.

Time for a heart to heart with the team followed by a, "Now, with all that being said, if you don't want to play fb at AU, it's time to pack your @@@@ and go".

So you think Lashlee is a competent OC at this level?

You don't think he rode Gus' coattails into this position?

You think Lashlee is better at developing QB's than Dameyune Craig?

Just trying to see where you are on the whole situation...

Not enough info imo....only been here 2.4 years, Jeremy has all the skill he just lacks the stones and heart when the lights come on. Not sure if that is a Lashlee thing...Nick was good, but was never going to be an elite passer in the NFL context but was one helluva college QB...as for SW, still too early to tell. As an OC I can't say, is he calling the plays and scripting game plans or is it Gus? Do you know?

wde

More than that.

If you know then tell....or just can it in my opinion.

So, who wants out?

Uhhh...why not...I mean what's gonna happen to you if you tell? You both seem so certain...

Archived