***Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go Auburn!!!! 14 to 7.For you Chimes. I know what its like to not be able to watch.

Feels like everyone is at a party and I'm stuck sitting outside on the curb.

Way to go Auburn!!!! 14 to 7.For you Chimes. I know what its like to not be able to watch.

Feels like everyone is at a party and I'm stuck sitting outside on the curb.

pouring some drank out for my homie

First drive wasn't impressive to me as far as SW. That drive he showed me something, don't like that last throw though it's the same one that was picked against msu. Have to decide not to throw that

I thought he looked great esp on 3rd downs on the first drive personally

When I say impressive I mean impressive. He made the right play the o line was impressive though nobody can cover a wr that long. I was waiting to see what he can do under real pressure that happened the second drive and he shined

Now the down side to this start by the offense is the defense has to come on the field.

I'm alright with struggling defense. I didn't expect Muschamp to field a 2004 Auburn defense this year. I'm just happy to see the blips of the defense swarming to the ball that I've seen. That gives me hope.

The offense making progress is the most important. This team cannot win without offense.

First drive wasn't impressive to me as far as SW. That drive he showed me something, don't like that last throw though it's the same one that was picked against msu. Have to decide not to throw that

Get your nose out of J Johnson's rear. White is doing great so far.

wde

Not doing stupidity in game threads...thanks

Where is the middle of our Defense?

Haven't seen them..............

Now for this clown-show defense....

3 and out buddy, for that clown-show comment and pressure on the punt....how does the foot taste

don't jinx em lol

Archived