***Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta pour it on. Looking like a shootout. Boom Williams is a stud but he's also susceptible to tiring out.

First drive wasn't impressive to me as far as SW. That drive he showed me something, don't like that last throw though it's the same one that was picked against msu. Have to decide not to throw that

Get your nose out of J Johnson's rear. White is doing great so far.

wde

Not doing stupidity in game threads...thanks

You already have.

wde

First drive wasn't impressive to me as far as SW. That drive he showed me something, don't like that last throw though it's the same one that was picked against msu. Have to decide not to throw that

I thought he looked great esp on 3rd downs on the first drive personally

When I say impressive I mean impressive. He made the right play the o line was impressive though nobody can cover a wr that long. I was waiting to see what he can do under real pressure that happened the second drive and he shined

Thats fair. I thought he made the plays which is a step up from what we had been seeing for the most part this year. OL is looking good right now.

Now for this clown-show defense....

3 and out buddy, for that clown-show comment and pressure on the punt....how does the foot taste

Let's not act like the defense forced that drop or something lol...

true

Now for this clown-show defense....

3 and out buddy, for that clown-show comment and pressure on the punt....how does the foot taste

Let's not act like the defense forced that drop or something lol...

forced a tough throw but we all know how u love being negative during game threads

Archived