***Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerryon Johnson takes the snap...great block on the perimeter for a TOUCHDOWN AUBURN. Perfect drive again. Great mix of plays on that one starting with the deep ball to Ricardo.

First drive wasn't impressive to me as far as SW. That drive he showed me something, don't like that last throw though it's the same one that was picked against msu. Have to decide not to throw that

Something has changed with the offense and I like it. We're picking up blitzes, guys are playing hard and SW looks to making good decisions so far

First drive wasn't impressive to me as far as SW. That drive he showed me something, don't like that last throw though it's the same one that was picked against msu. Have to decide not to throw that

I thought he looked great esp on 3rd downs on the first drive personally

That's what we need more off PULLING GUARDS, misdirection, counter

Those two were ready to take on some big blocks there. Great pulls by them. Great playcall.

Gus built this offense off of the Wing-T good to see going back to what works

Get your nose out of J Johnson's rear. White is doing great so far.

wde

So far the offense has thrown down the marker. Defense has a chance to help em out.....

That was almost a clone of the miss st play

I was about to post the same thing. Whew, run it or throw it away. Other than that 1 pass, White has been money.

Archived