Russian "Desert Storm" Moment in Syria

autigeremt

Good article.

The Russians have a bottomless capacity of patriotism combined with an inferiority complex. It's not surprising that Putin is pushing these buttons. In fact, the propaganda benefits of this action may be the main reason he's doing it.

But, it's easier to get in than to get out as he will eventually discover.

It might be easier for Russia to step away than us because of their approach and end game wishes. It will be interesting to see. Of course, if you believe in Revelations this could possibly be the prophecy fulfilled.

It might be easier for Russia to step away than us because of their approach and end game wishes. It will be interesting to see. Of course, if you believe in Revelations this could possibly be the prophecy fulfilled.

Good point. Pretty sure they don't give a damn about what they leave behind. We at least have good intentions. :-\

Of course, if you believe in Revelations this could possibly be the prophecy fulfilled.

And we had a good discussion going......... :no:/>

This is why we can't have nice things. ;)/>

I bet if Al Gore had predicted a war to end all wars based in the Middle East then you would think his prediction was worth considering. Just because you don't believe what the Bible says doesn't mean that it is not worth mentioning. In my opinion, the reason "we can't have nice things" is based more on your post than on EMT's.

Of course, if you believe in Revelations this could possibly be the prophecy fulfilled.

And we had a good discussion going......... :no:

This is why we can't have nice things. ;)

Just bringing some levity to the board you killjoy. :laugh:

I bet if Al Gore had predicted a war to end all wars based in the Middle East then you would think his prediction was worth considering. Just because you don't believe what the Bible says doesn't mean that it is not worth mentioning. In my opinion, the reason "we can't have nice things" is based more on your post than on EMT's.

:dunno: I think you are impugning something I didn't mean.

Good point. Pretty sure they don't give a damn about what they leave behind. We at least have good intentions. :-\

We (US Soldiers) have a different train of thought at the ground level, homer. You need to think a little more before posting sometimes.....

It was a generalized statement but you God haters jumped in and ruined the party.

Just bringing some levity to the board you killjoy. :laugh:

Apparently, it's not funny to everyone.

We (US Soldiers) have a different train of thought at the ground level, homer. You need to think a little more before posting sometimes.....

:dunno: Again, I am perplexed. Can you describe the inference to which you allude?

It was a generalized statement but you God haters jumped in and ruined the party.

Again, I have no idea of what you are talking about. Please explain.

Just bringing some levity to the board you killjoy. :laugh:/>

EMT laughed :dunno:

But yeah. I'm having a difficult time putting my finger on the direction of this thread.

:dunno: Again, I am perplexed. Can you describe the inference to which you allude?

Try not to overthink everything. :)

Just bringing some levity to the board you killjoy. :laugh:/>

EMT laughed :dunno:

But yeah. I'm having a difficult time putting my finger on the direction of this thread.

I thought it was funny! My statement above (regarding Revelations) was a general statement regarding a section of the book of Revelations that speaks of a million man army from the north swooping down on Israel in the final days. After that it took a turn into the religious which I wasn't trying to do.

Every one get a drink and chill. ;)

No I am being serious. You and Grump both are obviously reacting to something I said in a way that suggests you inferred something I didn't intend, otherwise I would understand your responses.

I am a total loss. It's not unreasonable for me to ask what you think I meant.

autigeremt, on 26 October 2015 - 10:04 PM, said:
homersapien, on Yesterday, 10:12 AM, said:

What do you mean by that?

I was referring to the fact the we (U.S.) at least recognize a nominal responsibility to depart an invaded country leaving stability, if not a true democracy. The Russians will obviously walk away regardless of conditions. They don't care.

No I am being serious. You and Grump both are obviously reacting to something I said in a way that suggests you inferred something I didn't mean.

Otherwise I would understand your responses. I am a total loss.

It's not unreasonable for me to ask what you think I meant.

Reprise. What did you think "I" meant and maybe I can reply in a fair and impartial way.

There's a good chance it's a non-issue.

No I am being serious. You and Grump both are obviously reacting to something I said in a way that suggests you inferred something I didn't mean.

Otherwise I would understand your responses. I am a total loss.

It's not unreasonable for me to ask what you think I meant.

Reprise. What did you think "I" meant and maybe I can reply in a fair and impartial way.

There's a good chance it's a non-issue.

Sorry but I edited my post while you were responding, so see post #19.

So, I explained what I meant, so now you can explain what you meant. ;D

Good point. Pretty sure they don't give a damn about what they leave behind. We at least have good intentions. :-\/>

:dunno:/> Again, I am perplexed. Can you describe the inference to which you allude?

Try not to overthink everything. :)/>

No I am being serious. You and Grump both are obviously reacting to something I said in a way that suggests you inferred something I didn't intend, otherwise I would understand your responses.

I am a total loss. It's not unreasonable for me to ask what you think I meant.

autigeremt, on 26 October 2015 - 10:04 PM, said:
homersapien, on Yesterday, 10:12 AM, said:

Good point. Pretty sure they don't give a damn about what they leave behind. We at least have good intentions. :-\/>

What do you mean by that?

I was referring to the fact the we (U.S.) at least recognize a nominal responsibility to depart an invaded country leaving stability, if not a true democracy. The Russians will obviously walk away regardless of conditions. They don't care.

That clears it up. I wasn't sure that's what you meant at first.

:dunno:/> I think you are impugning something I didn't mean.

My apologies if I misunderstood your post. Feel free to explain.

I was poking fun a Ben for making what I feel was a facetious argument with an attached clip to match.

I was poking fun a Ben for making what I feel was a facetious argument with an attached clip to match.

It appeared to me that you were commenting on EMT's post, not Ben's Futurama clip. Again, my apologies for misunderstanding.

Archived