FWAA chimes in

theMan

Why because you believe that Okies D is as good as Auburn's?

Frank Croyle - "The Tigers held off a tough Virginia Tech club but did not dominate in any aspect of play. "

Actually I think we dominated most of the game. VT had a couple of good playes but I do think it was a dominating performance - it just didn't show on the scoreboard.

Jordan Burchette - "the Trojans were clearly toying with college football in scrapes against Stanford, Oregon State and UCLA"

Yeah Jordy if that is what you really believe. USC IS BEATABLE.

Brian Davis - "Tennessee also made a strong statement about the strength of its program in a big Cotton Bowl victory. Texas Tech may be the surprise team on this ballot. The way the Red Raiders manhandled the Cal Bears was shocking."

I thought Cal was awesome and Tennessee was overrated. That is what we heard for a month wasn't it.

Mike Griffith - "The Tigers get the No. 2 spot over Utah by a slight margin."

Utah hasn't beat a top 15 team all year. Are you kidding me?

Bob Moron - "Coach Tommy Turbeville should thankful he didn't have to play the Trojans."

Yeah that is what we are thinking. Bring it on.

Darryl Richards - "Auburn will always wonder what if, but remember that USC beat Virginia Tech in the season opener."

VT is a much better team at the end of the season and lest we remember USC didn't blow out VT. I think they only scored 24.

Are these guys actually voters. Thats sad.

Good God you're lame...

And Titan, I think I just read where it's actually 3 straight non-winning seasons (2 losing)...just helping you out. ;)

Edit: No you're right, 3 years SINCE a winning season. :)

Also notice in their final pole.

Auburn had 5 wins in the top 16

USC had 3 wins

Oklahoma had 1 win

Utah had 0

136533[/snapback]

THAT says it ALL. WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN AMERICA ! ! ! :au:

Archived