Georgia recruits

bigbird

Do they have a QB we could steal?

Do you have some time to listen to me tell you about the Leghumper's lord and savior Jacob Eason?

bring it on.. I will make time!!!! :)/>

I don't remember anything about Eason. He must be all dog. He'll look at bama because that's what everyone says, possibly Florida but they area getting a few looks. He'll throw in UCLA or Baylor for the flav.

Possibly FSU or Clemson in there. No Auburn?.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikey, technically, didn't slavery end during the Civil War? I'm all in on the Emancipation Proclamation.

Mikey, technically, didn't slavery end during the Civil War? I'm all in on the Emancipation Proclamation.

If you want to be really technical about it, slavery hasn't really ended yet. It's simply illegal in the US.

Real ? Is will Saban allow a move by CKS prior to the ship and how many potential EEs does that impact?

Will he allow it? Didn't know Smart was in prison :dunno:/>

(well I kinda did but not the literal type where you're not allowed to leave)

Oh you think a coach that won't allow assistant coach Media contact (interviews) doesn't control things in his program? You think Saban will allow this to be a distraction to their remaining games?

Slavery ended shortly after the Civil War. If Smart or any other coach at UAT wants to leave for another job there is nothing Saban can do about it. If they want to stay at bammer, he has control. If they want to leave he has no control over them.

Ok. While that is factual, there are things like references, bonus clauses, etc that could be available. Playing nice with your soon to be former employee might be seen as a positive to some.

That's why I said "Slavery ended shortly after the Civil War." The Emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in the states that seceeded from the union. Yankee slave owners kept their slaves for some short period of time after the war ended. There's an ammendment to the constitution that officially ended slavery in all of the U.S. but that wasn't passed until after the war was over. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, seeing as how I'm too lazy to look up cites and so forth.)

Apparently, Pruitt is out at GA no matter who the new HC is.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

Interesting....

...Kirby Smart remains the target but with Alabama in the SEC championship game and you know, Nick at the helm, it is unlikely Kirby would publicly take action this week.

The report added Georgia will hire a firm to assist in the search for a new head coach and Dan Mullen is a dark horse.

Mullen interviewed for the Miami job today. Guess he thinks he has done all he can at Ms St.

Kirby has been offered the job. Espn says he's accepted. Going to be tough..but maybe he'll be too focused on playoffs to recruit well. And hire coaches. Rumour is, Muschamp is getting looks at Alabama and UGA for D coordinator.

Kirby has been offered the job. Espn says he's accepted. Going to be tough..but maybe he'll be too focused on playoffs to recruit well. And hire coaches. Rumour is, Muschamp is getting looks at Alabama and UGA for D coordinator.

Muschamp WILL NOT leave Auburn for another coordinator position...

The only way he is leaving is for a head gig... and South Carolina looks to be that gig.

Muschamp won't make a lateral move. That's just spit in the wind. If USCe offers him the HC job he might be interested but otherwise he likes his situation here.

Hope USCe hires an OC type or an existing HC leaving Muchamp where we need him as DC at Auburn.

Hope USCe hires an OC type or an existing HC leaving Muchamp where we need him as DC at Auburn.

I'm with ya.

Archived