Charles Kelly

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell when I posted something last Tuesday about Will leaving it was attacked and then the old "not appropriate" for this site. I don't often post and I doubt if I post information again.

There's a difference between a random person who has not established any credibility posting inside information as fact and a person who has established credibility. Certainly, you are welcome to not post again, if you so choose. However, if you'd like to be a valuable member of the board, and you do have inside connections, I suggest introducing yourself, letting people know, as vaguely as necessary to keep your connections safe, how you are connected, and then being patient while people vet you. WDE, Jonsey, Red, Student, and a few others are known commodities on this site who are connected to the University and are privy inside info. They get the benefit of the doubt because they have proven themselves.

On a side note, I also recommend tweaking your posting style a bit. You have a tendency to post random thoughts that reference something you said hours or even days prior, without actually quoting the previous post, so a lot of the time, no one knows what you are talking about.

hell when I posted something last Tuesday about Will leaving it was attacked and then the old "not appropriate" for this site. I don't often post and I doubt if I post information again.

Sometimes it's hard to tell what is "appropriate" and what is not around here.Don't let that stop you from posting.

FSU asst. coaches' salaries:

Charles Kelly's is $583,000/$673,833

Here’s a look at FSU assistant coaches salaries (before/after) bonuses:

Rick Trickett, O-line: $587,900/$690,067

Randy Sanders, QB/Co-OC: $586,000/$690,667

Charles Kelly, DC/DBs: $583,000/$673,833

Lawrence Dawsey, WR/Co-OC: $466,000/$550,667

Odell Haggins, DT: $466,000/$548,167

Tim Brewster, TE/recruiting: $436,000/$513,167

Brad Lawing, DE/OLB: $415,000/$489,167

Jay Graham, RB/Special teams: $406,000/$478,167

Bill Miller, LB: $338,900/$400,233

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2015/12/09/fsu-assistant-football-coaches-earn-7th-highest-salary-college-football/77047642/

^Interesting. Coaches the secondary position groups himself and has a dedicated LB coach. I wonder if he'd have a similar structure here, especially since CLT and CRG have counterparts on his FSU staff.

^Interesting. Coaches the secondary position groups himself and has a dedicated LB coach. I wonder if he'd have a similar structure here, especially since CLT and CRG have counterparts on his FSU staff.

Be nice to bring in Lawing to shore up that front 7 coaching!!

PM just posted a story stating "All signs pointing to Kelly becoming the next Defensive Coordinator"

It's member protected but you can get the idea from the title.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/All-signs-point-to-Kelly-as-Auburns-next-DC-41915483

PM just posted a story stating "All signs pointing to Kelly becoming the next Defensive Coordinator"

I need a video of him typing this into his keyboard.

The fewer videos of Philip Marshall the better.

I know........not a fan either.

U9SJnt.gif

Yeaahhhh. On second thought. EMT's word is rock solid around here.

Yeaahhhh. On second thought. EMT's word is rock solid around here.

More like solid.......I try to relay what I can but there are times when the information provided isn't as accurate as it should be. BUT.....more often than not it's correct. Lately anyways....lol

http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Contents/All-signs-point-to-Kelly-as-Auburns-next-DC-41915483

This can't possibly be true because the FSU media and chat boards all said he is staying put.

http://auburn.247spo...ext-DC-41915483

This can't possibly be true because the FSU media and chat boards all said he is staying put.

If we go by this (USCe 2014 as an example) he's on his way as we speak. :)

Whaaat? Somebody's 2nd cousins mothers brothers house painter who once double dated with Kelly's father in laws uncle's nephew 3rd grade teacher said no way.

If we go by this (USCe 2014 as an example) he's on his way as we speak. :)/>

What if...what if we are the USCjr in this situation?

Conspiracy-Keanu-610x380.jpg

Archived