• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and now it's cut out : /

Random council woman just said " go Tigers ". <_<

Here comes Gus...

Memphis's mascot is Tigers, also.

Yeah, she's a clever one, ain't she ?

Man. I am really not quick on the uptake this week. Now I see what you were... yeah. Just ignore me.

City council folks welcoming the game to the city... again, don't see how they'd drop the news here, but we'll see.

My thouhgts too...though I am ready for some good news!

Seems you'd hold a separate presser for the announcement of a new DC, but what ever.

I think they will. If anything Gus might allude to an announcement coming. You don't steal the show like that in this type of presser. Its like wearing white to a wedding.

Seems you'd hold a separate presser for the announcement of a new DC, but what ever.

Might be best to get the word out as quickly as possible. Not only might it be best for recruiting, but goodness knows it would make the fans feel better.

I think so too. I really think it would have been poor form to announce something like that at a bowl game presser, especially with the other head coach present. It would turn the presser into Auburn's DC announcement, instead of it being about Memphis, Auburn and the bowl game.

At the presser, Gus stated his reason for being late was an instrument panel issue on the plane. For that reason, I thought I understood him to say they drove.

At the presser, Gus stated his reason for being late was an instrument panel issue on the plane. For that reason, I thought I understood him to say they drove.

I didn't listen to the conference. I just assumed they fixed the plane.

I wonder how much we are about to pay this guy. Sounds like its going to be a big contract.

We could triple his current salary and still be paying less than we paid Muschamp

I wonder how much we are about to pay this guy. Sounds like its going to be a big contract.

We could triple his current salary and still be paying less than we paid Muschamp

It really is crazy how much coaches are getting paid these days. 20 years ago Steve Spurrier was the highest paid head coach in college football. Even after being adjusted for inflation, we were still paying Will Muschamp more.

FSU fans on the twitters acting butthurt about Kelly. Lots of smoke there...

I've always thought FSU fans were just butthurt in general.

I should have said more butthurt than usual. Or perhaps that rather than a general sense of butthurt, it's butthurt about something specific.

Nothing worse than focused and sharp butthurt, when you were already butthurt.

Now that statement conjures up an image i could live without.

3 year contract. Over a million a year supposedly.

If it is a 3-year deal it's fine with me as long as we get dividends such as 1) saving the majority if our already 2016 recruits, pickup a definitve "Florida" recruiting pipeline and maintain the basics of the rebuilt Defensive scheme as discussed in other places. Of course, it might help too if we get solid coaching get and keep the recruits he wants to field his defense.

Didn't Kelly's defense give up a lot of points in 2014 and he still had Mario Edwards and Eddie Goldman. Oregon went through his defense like sliced butter no resistance at all smh

... He's going to be the perfect DC for us smh

Why are you always the aufamily wet blanket? Also, he wasn't defensive coordinator in 2013. He was special teams/LB coach. Facts and such

Archived