Charles Kelly

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know the meaning of the word "conjecture" do you ? Look it up or get a refund on your tuition.

Statement of fact = definitive information. smh You're tripping over your own words.

Give it a rest pal. You're wayyy too emotionally invested in this.

I know the definitions of all the words in play here, sir. Generally speaking, when people engage in conjecture, they preface it with qualifying remarks. You were acting as if you knew what would happen because of information you had, not that you "think" this will happen.

We can drop it because I'm not interested in continuing to debate semantics. But I don't believe 99% of people who read those statements and paired it with your purported insider connections, took it as mere conjecture.

Will know tomorrow with Kelly. I'd say real good chance he will accept.

Thanks WDE. Hoping for the best!

70/30 is more like it. I would love to get Kelly. However, if this does not pan out, there are plenty very good DCs out there that would love to come to Auburn.

My guess is that now that XCWM has settled down and seeing what is really going on in Columbia, he wishes he would stayed at Auburn. Just a hunch. I hope he does well at USC, I honestly do now that I have gotten over the anger that I felt when he left.

He is taking over a program that is in sad condition. Not even the fun-n-gun hero could get the fowl birds back on track. I hope we eat his lunch when it comes to recruiting. I would think that recruits would be nervous in that XCWM has not had a track record of finishing the jobs he started at UF, Auburn, and now the fowl birds.

Auburn doesn't go head to head with Carolina on many recruits. Their main concern is with Clemson.

And Clemson is a buzz saw up there right now. But if you are going to win (in South Carolina) you had better be able to draw from NC, GA and FL. SC isn't rich enough in talent to get the results you want on Saturdays.

What are your sources on this?

He IS a source.

Do we have a lot of new folks on the boards?

magic-8-ball-all-signs-point-to-yes.png

I didn't know that counted. I used to have one of those. I need to find it so I can be "in the know" :)

magic-8-ball-all-signs-point-to-yes.png

That's better than 50/50.

He IS a source.

I think it will be ongoing, in good times and bad. AUF has the biggest footprint out there now.

It's annoying, but I get it. I was once ignorant of message board etiquette. Like not trying to call out established members with your 4th post.

He IS a source.

I think it will be ongoing, in good times and bad. AUF has the biggest footprint out there now.

It's annoying, but I get it. I was once ignorant of message board etiquette. Like not trying to call out established members with your 4th post.

Should have banned your behind back then.......................................j/k loofus

He IS a source.

Should have banned your behind back then.......................................j/k loofus

Who does this golf guy think he is?! Lil' help, mods?

:cheers:

Sources are sources and some needn't be disclosed for others enjoyment. Much like "journalists" (I say that in name only these days) if someone has connections and wants to keep them it would be nice that they be given the ability to protect them.

Sources are sources and some needn't be disclosed for others enjoyment. Much like "journalists" (I say that in name only these days) if someone has connections and wants to keep them it would be nice that they be given the ability to protect them.

Are you friends with we6?

hell when I posted something last Tuesday about Will leaving it was attacked and then the old "not appropriate" for this site. I don't often post and I doubt if I post information again.

Are you friends with we6?

I don't know him (as far as I know)....I'm just stating that some of us do have "sources". It doesn't mean we are in the meetings with the AD or the coaches so it's still not 100% until the word comes out from Athletics (which everyone already knows). So, we don't (and I won't) have to name people as a qualifier.

hell when I posted something last Tuesday about Will leaving it was attacked and then the old "not appropriate" for this site. I don't often post and I doubt if I post information again.

It's 2015......and the interweb has its drawbacks. ;)

Archived