Charles Kelly

RunInRed

Can we steal Lawing too?

I'm hoping that was part of the negotiations.

Please little 6lb 8oz baby Jesus let this happen.

wde

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce Feldman just tweeted "BREAKING: Charles Kelly to be named AU new defense coordinator, a source confirms" FWIW

It's a troll......he's being an asshat and PM retweeted it without confirming it.

In other news, Feldman did just tweet about an active shooter at Arkansas State. I hope everyone is okay. This is getting ridiculous.

Bruce Feldman just tweeted "BREAKING: Charles Kelly to be named AU new defense coordinator, a source confirms" FWIW

It's a troll......he's being an asshat and PM retweeted it without confirming it.

In other news, Feldman did just tweet about an active shooter at Arkansas State. I hope everyone is okay. This is getting ridiculous.

Reports say shooter has been detained. Sorry, not trying to derail, but thought I would nip it in the bud. Apparently no shots were fired. Thank God.

Link to the presser in 10 minutes?

There is no link & as of 15 minutes ago he was supposed to address the DC search but not name CCK the new DC & the B'Ham Bowl presser.

With a new DC and new OC, Gus may have 2 years to fix things and prove he wasn't a flash in the pan.

Nope. He needs very good QB play in 2016 to save his job.

With a new DC and new OC, Gus may have 2 years to fix things and prove he wasn't a flash in the pan.

Nope. He needs very good QB play in 2016 to save his job.

Yep, will be a bad situation if he does not get it! But the question is how will he fix it. Hoping he/we can do it.

This needs to happen already. Phone data is about up lol.

Quick, find a WiFi Hotspot! ;)

Florida State football, recruiting news: SEC schools continue to wrongly assume they can poach FSU's staff

Seen some chatter about FSU defensive coordinator Charles Kelly receiving Auburn interest after Will Muschamp left to become South Carolina's head coach. Kelly's defense is the only one since 2011 Alabama to hold every opponent under 25 points, and he has major Auburn ties, but I don't believe he is going anywhere, and neither do any of my sources on staff. Other sources say that Auburn can offer a lot, but not $1M and certainly not the $1.6M that Auburn was paying Will Muschamp. Auburn is also seen as a sinking ship by some in the coaching community, and Gus Malzahn enters the 2016 season on a very hot seat after going 14-12 in his last 26 games. No way would Auburn's athletic director let a coach on the hot seat sign a coordinator to some insane guaranteed multi-year deal.

Y'all hear that ?

They have no idea how loosely jj will throw money around.

Florida State football, recruiting news: SEC schools continue to wrongly assume they can poach FSU's staff

Seen some chatter about FSU defensive coordinator Charles Kelly receiving Auburn interest after Will Muschamp left to become South Carolina's head coach. Kelly's defense is the only one since 2011 Alabama to hold every opponent under 25 points, and he has major Auburn ties, but I don't believe he is going anywhere, and neither do any of my sources on staff. Other sources say that Auburn can offer a lot, but not $1M and certainly not the $1.6M that Auburn was paying Will Muschamp. Auburn is also seen as a sinking ship by some in the coaching community, and Gus Malzahn enters the 2016 season on a very hot seat after going 14-12 in his last 26 games. No way would Auburn's athletic director let a coach on the hot seat sign a coordinator to some insane guaranteed multi-year deal.

Y'all hear that ?

They have no idea how loosely jj will throw money around.

Yeah they must not know jj very well

So this 3pm presser.... not happening ?

I don't believe it has started yet. AL.com has a live update page, but I'm not sure how quick they are. If it is being delayed, I guess that could be a good sign.

Last time there was a delay w/ the media, a certain HS player couldn't get the fax machine to work, and a on - air commitment ended up being a flip to another school.

I wanna hear it before I believe it.

Archived