Men vs. South Carolina - Game Thread

WarTiger

Dang, Cinmeon is a momentum killer...

He'll do something good... Then turn around and do two things bad. smh

At one point in the 1st half, we had 25 possessions... 12 of which ended in a turnover...

Gotta tighten up!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not disappointed they are losing by 13, I sort of expected that. What's disappointing is that USCe isn't really playing that great. They are hitting the open shots they are getting, but they aren't having to work hard to get those shots. And all the empty possessions by AU means less fouls on USCe (thus less foul trouble, but they are deeper than AU so that doesn't really mean much) and less effort for USCe on the defensive end.

In all, as long as AU continues the lackadaisical approach to this game, then USCe just has to stay focused and take care of business. They are playing down to AU and seem to up their game whenever AU gets anything going so the comeback will be tough to find for AU but hopefully Bruce can light a fire so at least the game stays respectable.

OK..down by 10 and Bowers back in....with this much time left, AU could get back into the game but really need to stop the TOs.

Spencer done for a while. You call Bowers a liability but he's smart enough not to have 4 fouls 2 min into the second half.

That said, the new rules say to me that was offensive. Player put his shoulder into Spencer and was out of control.

Still no offensive rebounds or second chance shots....

I don't understand...Canty takes a long 3 and the entire team has headed back down the court...just gave the ball to USC uncontested.

Once again, AU gets bowled over but called for the foul.

If Canty remains cold, this one won't be fun down the stretch. Got to have him.

Archived