Men vs. South Carolina - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a mess of a wreck on 85 b/t Montgomery and Auburn which is creating problems for many trying to get to the game.

9586192_G.jpg

Interstate 85 northbound is blocked at mile marker 22 near Shorter due to a two separate, according to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.

ALEA says they are working two wrecks in the northbound lanes just before mile marker 22. As a result, Troopers are diverting traffic off of I-85 at exit 16 (Waugh).

State Troopers also say there is a disabled vehicle in the northbound lanes near mile marker 15. The Montgomery Police Department is assisting in diverting traffic off of I-85 at exit 11 (Chantilly).

http://www.wsfa.com/...r-lanes-blocked

Auburn beating south Carolina back early. Granger with a quick basket. S.C. scores and gets the foul called. 7-6 Auburn. Quick pace so far.

I swear refs hate Horace Spencer lol

Great pass by Bowers at the end of the shot clock, just need to hit that shot. Smart basketball by Cim there I like it

S.C. shooting ft's and on the second one after the shot was taken, they call a foul on Bowers and now they are reviewing the play. It's 15-9 S.C.

common foul on bowers, nothing flagrant....Now a foul on Lang (our 6th team foul not 6 minutes into the game.) 18-9

How can SC have ZERO fouls 7 minutes into the game? They must have the best defenders in the nation

Bad start.....How many points did Bowers cost us while in the game? Not the guy he was last year...pressing too hard or something.

Archived