Our Final Spots

TigerWar

I could do so. I'm sure you want somebody with more knowledge than me to do it. How much did you pay for the girl to pose in your picture? That's the real question

:beers cheers:

I could do so. I'm sure you want somebody with more knowledge than me to do it. How much did you pay for the girl to pose in your picture? That's the real question

:cheers: you don't have to type beers. Lol

No, that's not the case at all. I would love for you to do it. I just thought a post like that would be a way for the guys that can't check recruiting as much as others to better keep up with our final targets. I also just wanted to get everyone's feeling percentage wise on how confident they are on each prospect. Please, you start it out.

:cheers:/> you don't have to type beers. Lol

I couldn't remember the code and couldn't find the thread that contained the list of codes. Lol

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm such a d.a. that I totally didn't continue the rest of your post. I just saw "I could do so" and I hit reply. Hysterical.

Could someone list our final targets and the percentage that we sign them? E?

I don't do %s. As for our current targets and what's going on w/ them read the OP of the Daily Updates thread that is Pinned.

Could someone list our final targets and the percentage that we sign them? E?

I don't do %s. As for our current targets and what's going on w/ them read the OP of the Daily Updates thread that is Pinned.

I think you missed a great opportunity there, E.

The correct answer is 50/50 for all of them.

;D

Seriously, though -- the 'predict the finish' thread has most of the guys we have the highest percentages of signing.

Gary dropped off most everyone's list recently, since we're likely to finish 2nd to Michigan.

Brown, however, has either stayed or been added to most lists.

The Myers brothers are there on most.

Ben Davis has dropped off.

Stephen Davis, Jr. is back on.

Price is, seriously, 50/50 between us and UGA, I think.

Then there are a couple of longshots, like Nigel Warrior.

That's what I was thinking! Talk about out punting the coverage!

That's what I was thinking! Talk about out punting the coverage!

Gus would say that he has the "it" factor.

Archived