Rupert Murdoch's wall Street Journal joins in the bash Trump

TheBlueVue

http://www.breitbart...-sessions-lead/

"Today the editors of Rupert Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal slammed GOP frontrunner Donald Trump for his opposition to the publication’s long-standing support for open border trade and immigration policies.

The Wall Street Journal, like Murdoch, is decidedly open borders. In 1984, the WSJ editorial board wrote, “If Washington still wants to ‘do something’ about immigration, we propose a five-word constitutional amendment: There shall be open borders.”...........

"More than 9 in 10 Republican voters oppose the immigration policies ushered by Murdoch, Rubio, and The Wall Street Journal. Additionally, only 11 percent of GOP voters think so-called “free trade” deals will improve wages. By a nearly five-to-one margin, Republican voters believe these trade deals championed by Rubio, Murdoch, and the opinion pages of the WallStreet Journal will reduce wages rather than raise them. It is perhaps, in part, for this reason that Jeff Sessions ran unopposed in both his last primary and the general election."

I think Ben Carson got it right when he recently said that the 1st amendment was originally written to protect the press because the press was to be for the people. Clearly, the media has betrayed the public trust because they not only have an opinion but they have taken sides and that obviously includes FOX. Apparently, the entire FOX crew has a rooting interest in Rubio. Now it comes out that FOX VP's daughter is Rubio's Press Secretary

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/28/trump-campaign-manager-exposes-that-fox-news-executive-in-charge-of-debates-has-daughter-working-for-marco-rubio/

Folks like Murdoch fancy themselves as king makers. At the very minimum, its entertaining when their plans are foiled. Now that they cant surreptitiuosly humiliate Trump, they publicly bash him because he stands against their pet policy.

Murdock is a leader in the GOP Old Guard. I'm not a Trump fan but like a lot of other people I'm enjoying him rocking their boat.

Archived