***2016 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy...what's with LSU ?....almost fire Les ...saves his job at the end of the year and is going to have a #1 class....kids did not get the word that Les is on the very hot seat I guess.... :dunno:

Boy...what's with LSU ?....almost fire Les ...saves his job at the end of the year and is going to have a #1 class....kids did not get the word that Les is on the very hot seat I guess.... :dunno:

They had the #1 class a good while before his being fired rumors. Honestly I think that saved his job this year.

Boy...what's with LSU ?....almost fire Les ...saves his job at the end of the year and is going to have a #1 class....kids did not get the word that Les is on the very hot seat I guess.... :dunno:/>

They have probably tasted the local food lol

Urban Myer always interviews like he is in a library

Boy...what's with LSU ?....almost fire Les ...saves his job at the end of the year and is going to have a #1 class....kids did not get the word that Les is on the very hot seat I guess.... :dunno:/>

But they get the word that Gus is.

But they get the word that Gus is.

Some evil dwarf up north makes sure of it.

Makes you think that if LSU can do it under those circumstances, then why not Auburn ...

I don't think they care because of the fact he'll put them in the NFL time and time again. All they need is a year of development from him anyway. That place is a factory, its more amazing what they do than Alabama seeing as how the guys at LSU (mainly Les), don't actually win anything

His players love him, there's not a guy more passionate for his kids than Miles.

One of the all time great comments about a player who never lived up to the hype:

"There's not a guy in that list of men who hadn't had a great career, who hadn't give tremendous effort and energy to his team," Miles said Saturday as his volume and anger grew, "And in fact played a lot of football and made plays today and made plays right on through his career. Whether he's a scout team player or a guy that plays sparingly, or a guy that was highly recruited and played his butt off and gave us leadership and is getting his degree and whose contribution was very, very significant and will be for the next S. My point to you is, there is no such thing as a flop that takes the field for our football team! Just so you know."

His players love him, there's not a guy more passionate for his kids than Miles.

One of the all time great comments about a player who never lived up to the hype:

"There's not a guy in that list of men who hadn't had a great career, who hadn't give tremendous effort and energy to his team," Miles said Saturday as his volume and anger grew, "And in fact played a lot of football and made plays today and made plays right on through his career. Whether he's a scout team player or a guy that plays sparingly, or a guy that was highly recruited and played his butt off and gave us leadership and is getting his degree and whose contribution was very, very significant and will be for the next S. My point to you is, there is no such thing as a flop that takes the field for our football team! Just so you know."

He's one of the best "interviews" in college football....and as you note...gotta love his passion for the game and for his players. Still, surprised me with the class he got....there was plenty of time for some of them to bail when Les was under fire from his AD....but he looks to have kept them all.

Is that it for now....some guys on TV later I think ...but seems that's all who were committed now?

ESPN just showed the top 3 remaining uncommitted players from their top 300, and one school was in it for all 3.

Gary

Davis

Brown

Not saying we'll get all 3, but we were the only one still in it for all of them.

Is that it for now....some guys on TV later I think ...but seems that's all who were committed now?

Davis coming up right now on ESPNU.

Whoa......man that was a surprise...... :-\ Waited until 9 to tell us that....

Archived