***2016 National Signing Day - NLI Signature Discussion Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohooooooo!

War Eagle, Woody!

The future QB star in Gus' offense.

Yeah, I was looking for his thread but couldn't find one. Crazy that we have a 4* DB interested in AU and signed yet no thread. Come on insiders. WTH!

JK guys. you do a great job

Pretty good signing day for AU but I notice we are 6th in the SEC.

Damn but it's hard to gain ground in this conference when the major teams are bringing in equal or better recruiting classes. Gonna need so serious "coaching 'em up" for us to get back near the top in the SEC West.

JM really good height for a CB 6'1" this will help against all the tall receivers. War Eagle this is another big pickup. DB is only one left on the board for today. Unless there is a surprise. Plus waiting until after NSD for Tyler Catalina

Damn but it's hard to gain ground in this conference when the major teams are bringing in equal or better recruiting classes. Gonna need so serious "coaching 'em up" for us to get back near the top in the SEC West.

It not just the stars but how well each team fit their needs. Auburn has hit their needs at every position except LB.

It not just the stars but how well each team fit their needs. Auburn has hit their needs at every position except LB.

Talent is not our problem with the possible exception of LB.

wde

wde

I'm not sure that is true.....seems depth is an issue all over the place.....and usually freshmen are not the answer to depth issues. Guess we will find out in a few more months.

As for filling our needs....just thinking that 4 teams that finished above us last season probably filled their needs too....I doubt they just grabbed up players because of their stars. We will need something big to happen at QB and on defense to do climb over the guys ahead of us in the SEC West.JMO.

wde

I'm not sure that is true.....seems depth is an issue all over the place.....and usually freshmen are not the answer to depth issues. Guess we will find out in a few more months.

As for filling our needs....just thinking that 4 teams that finished above us last season probably filled their needs too....I doubt they just grabbed up players because of their stars. We will need something big to happen at QB and on defense to do climb over the guys ahead of us in the SEC West.JMO.

I hate it, but there are 5 SEC teams ahead of us.

Mr. Brown will move us up 2-4 notches. If we stay #10, this is fine with me. Sign a top 10 class every year, and we will be fine for sure!

My biggest issue is why didn't we go after are biggest need IMO LB. We were looking at Ben (who was a long shot). Did we acutely offer anybody else? Tre is the only LB i know that signed but i feel we need more. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way?

My biggest issue is why didn't we go after are biggest need IMO LB. We were looking at Ben (who was a long shot). Did we acutely offer anybody else? Tre is the only LB i know that signed but i feel we need more. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way?

Yes

I feel that way and everybody knows Mikey feels that way. I believe the majority of this board feel we should be signing at least 1 more LB.

Yeah, I was looking for his thread but couldn't find one. Crazy that we have a 4* DB interested in AU and signed yet no thread. Come on insiders. WTH!

JK guys. you do a great job

I know. Pretty funny. I asked earlier last year but that gives you an idea of where we were focused. Glad to have both

We were not off by too much in 2015. I am confident that our offense will be very potent in 2016. The defense will hold its on. We can and should win those games in 2016 that we were close but no cigar with. We have Mr. Adams, Mr. Lawson and others who IMHO will field a salty defense that will keep us in games and will allow our offense to eat up defenses in 2016. We will win no less than 9 games in 2016 and will likely win a few more than this.

I see us in 2016 pretty much like UNC was this year. Our turnaround will be awesome.

wde

I feel that way and everybody knows Mikey feels that way. I believe the majority of this board feel we should be signing at least 1 more LB.

Hopefully T-Will can change this in the years to come.Teach him how to do it coaches Craig and Garner.

Archived