March 1st Hurry up and get here

roe4christ

I don't know about you guys, but I am so ready for spring practice to begin. It seems we have been on a roller coaster ride since the end of the Iron Bowl. I'm ready to get off and begin talking about football instead of all the drama that has played out. I am encouraged by our EE getting into spring practice as well as our signing class. My hope is that by the time the season starts, we will have a good product to put on the field. Really hate that our first game will be against Clemson but at least we will find out what we have early. For the most part, I am not completely disappointed with all the coaching changes. I think the defense will be much improved and the d coaches will all be on the same page and likely stay together for a few seasons, which we need. Gus has made it clear on offense that he was going to surround himself with assistants that were going to do things his way. Sink or swim, it's all on you now Gus. Let's see if you made the right moves.

I hope that this time next year we will be reminiscing over our 15-0 season and our NC and SEC title.

Beat Clemson! Just beat Clemson.....and go on from there!

I don't know about you guys, but I am so ready for spring practice to begin. It seems we have been on a roller coaster ride since the end of the Iron Bowl. I'm ready to get off and begin talking about football instead of all the drama that has played out. I am encouraged by our EE getting into spring practice as well as our signing class. My hope is that by the time the season starts, we will have a good product to put on the field. Really hate that our first game will be against Clemson but at least we will find out what we have early. For the most part, I am not completely disappointed with all the coaching changes. I think the defense will be much improved and the d coaches will all be on the same page and likely stay together for a few seasons, which we need. Gus has made it clear on offense that he was going to surround himself with assistants that were going to do things his way. Sink or swim, it's all on you now Gus. Let's see if you made the right moves.

I think our first game should ALWAYS be against a big name opponent. Also I would like to see us play Troy at some point.

I am excited to see how this team will do.

I feel like this veteran D-line could be the best we've seen in a while. If Carl stays healthy the entire season, he's gonna free up players like Monty, Cowart, Holland, etc to be able to make big plays in the backfield. I know that's the same thing we were saying last year but this year all of them have a much needed extra year under their belt.

T.J. Neal should give a much needed booster shot to our linebackers.

Secondary will be much more experienced and hopefully a lot healthier.

Depth looking amazing at dline

If we can get something going on offense (even if it's just a 2006-like Arkansas with Jovon, KJ, Roc, etc) we could be a problem.

If JF3 is as good as some are hoping, who knows...

Good news is Clemson has lost a lot of starters on D between graduation and leaving early. This should help the O. The development of the O-Line is the crucial piece as far as I am concerned. If we find solid tackles and they meld with other 3 quickly we will find points with Jovon, Roc, and Kerryon in the backfield. With a solid O-Line and that stable of backs we need an adequate QB and I am sure one or more of them will be at least that or better by fall.

I think D Will be a pleasant surprise and will be tested early by Clemson. Don't know if we will win Clemson game but it would not surprise me if we do. The Clemson QB is the real deal and will really test our D-Line, LB's and DB's.

Clemson gave uat all they handle but lost. We don't have that kind of team. I doubt we could score 21 even if Clemson didn't show up.

Its not even going to be close to the same clemson defense. Those defensive ends they lost to the draft are not easily replaceable by any means

Getting Clemson early in the season may give us a better chance to take them with their losses.

I hope that this time next year we will be reminiscing over our 15-0 season and our NC and SEC title.

Why wouldn't we be 15-0? We had a disappointing season, and have low expectations. Sounds like a National Championship here we come.

Archived