2016 Spring Practice - Day 1

RunInRed

JF-III is tiny, but fast. I think he could very well be 8 yards down the field before any defensive player could find him. Maybe having rotating QBs might work for 2016. If we play JJ, SW, JF-III, and maybe the Queen here and there might work. This would be a nightmare for opposing defensive staffs trying to have an effective game plan to stop us.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would also be a nightmare for our own staff trying to create an effective game plan from week to week. They had a hard enough time working with 2 QBs last year.

Rotate 4 QBs? Are you serious Doc?

They did a poor job of coaching last year. Had no Plan B until they hurriedly put something together after 3 or 4 games. Lucky to finish 7-6. I hope Gus learned a huge lesson. Don't believe the press clippings. Back to 24-7-52 coaching.

It would also be a nightmare for our own staff trying to create an effective game plan from week to week. They had a hard enough time working with 2 QBs last year.

Rotate 4 QBs? Are you serious Doc?

I know this will not happen. However, if JR-III can throw the ball with accuracy, he very well might be the QB in the mold of Nick Marshall. All of the other QBs do not possess JF-IIIs speed. It will be interesting no doubt to see how this plays out. The other DT QB we signed could also play into the picture this coming fall.

Archived