Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden

Auburn4life

Sweeden has had the refugee experience and seen the light.

Obviously they aren't a Christian country like us.

I must ask....who appointed you to judge who is a Christian?

I'm just going by what I read in the bible. (Especially those words in red - Jesus himself said those!)

I'm just going by what I read in the bible. (Especially those words in red - Jesus himself said those!)

I'm dying to learn.......what does the Bible/Jesus say that supports your judgement that "they aren't Christians like us."

By "the light" do you mean spiritually or just metaphorically?

They have faced reality.

I'm dying to learn.......what does the Bible/Jesus say that supports your judgement that "they aren't Christians like us."

There are several passages in the Bible that preach compassion and a duty to care for the poor and downtrodden. I'd say Syrian war refugees qualify at least for being downtrodden.

Guess you don't know much about Christianity, huh?

They have faced reality.

So what is this "reality" as you see it?

There are several passages in the Bible that preach compassion and a duty to care for the poor and downtrodden. I'd say Syrian war refugees qualify at least for being downtrodden.

They have faced reality.

The Bible says nothing about having to help the poor by taking in them into your country to the point it is not a manageable situation and potentially worse for them. And it sure says nothing about helping people whose religion preaches killing "infidels."

And you viioate a basic teaching of the Bible when you question my Christianity. Go read a few passages about you judging others.

They have faced reality.

The Bible says nothing about having to help the poor by taking in them into your country to the point it is not a manageable situation and potentially worse for them. And it sure says nothing about helping people whose religion preaches killing "infidels."

That's pretty good. Falling back on a specificity defense against what Jesus taught then following it up with a bigoted judgement of Islam.

It's people like you that cheapen the significance of Christianity.

And you viioate a basic teaching of the Bible when you question my Christianity. Go read a few passages about you judging others.

Well see, the difference here is that I don't claim to be Christian whereas you do.

They have faced reality.

That's pretty good. Falling back on a specificity defense against what Jesus taught then following it up with a bigoted judgement of Islam.

Well see, the difference here is that I don't claim to be Christian whereas you do.

I am more than willing to have my Heavenly Father judge me. I firmly believe John 3:13

Goodnight.

They have faced reality.

I am more than willing to have my Heavenly Father judge me. I firmly believe John 3:13

Goodnight.

Yeah, well good luck with that. You'll need it.

They have faced reality.

Goodnight.

Yeah, well good luck with that. You'll need it.

homer...I have waited until today, Easter Sunday to reply to your post above on March 21. I don't need luck. It's not about luck. It is about accepting Jesus as your Savior. I have accepted Him and believe, as John 3:16 says, my place in Eternity with Him is assured. Luck is not a part of it, I am no saint by any means, But I confess my sins and He forgives, He shed his blood on the cross that my sins are forgiven. You have the same opportunity. The alternative is not a pretty picture. I hope you and you family have a blessed Easter. I wish the same for everyone here.

He is Risen!!!

There is no way to defend the action of these idiots, they should be identified and punished. Oh was that guy taken out by a rascal at the end of the video?

it would seem very easy to put an end to that shi_. have a crew of plain clothes cops go in with the next news crew and arrest or kill the trouble makers. the arrested would be forcefully deported. they do seem saturated with refugees or migrants to the point that a ban is in order.

How many here actually watched the video before spinning off into this theological debate about what makes a good Christian, and what Jesus said ???

Anyone ?

Because the video had zero to do w/ Christianity , at all. Not a word about Jesus through out, that I heard. Young thugs who attacked the crew may not have been any religion, from what I could tell. The others, regardless of what they believed, were civil and nice.

But it's clear Sweden had a problem. Some of the blame lies w/ their own policies, of giving away enough benefits to make immigrants want to come there, but not much else. No reason to adapt or learn the local laws, customs, or means by which to find and start a career. They're just parasites, living off the state. And it's clear, that's not enough to keep folks satisfied.

Also, the mention of ' no-go-zones'. There were 55 of them, at last count. And yet, we're told there absolutely weren't any such zones in Paris, right ? ( Which helped foment the Charlie Hebdo attacks, the follow up attacks, and then the bombings in Brussels. )

Anyone actually believe that to be true about Paris ? There are no such things as ' no-go zones '. at all ?

Which has zero to do with the posted video.

Archived