Ruben Foster

Rsdw78

He was at the apartment complex when The guys were killed on long leaf I believe. I was called to pick up a friend from the party and he knew I was big into recruiting. He said rueban foster was there on the ride home.

Not saying he is a bad person, bc I don't know him outside of recruiting. Just remembered this instance and wanted to share

His thug hand is strong. He hanging with OGs. In the pic it looks like the dude is holding onto a gun under his shirt. Is that a crip sign?

Does Reuben's mom still live and work in Auburn? Doesn't seem strange to me that a boy would visit his home and family.

Reuben said he converted his infamous Auburn tattoo into a memorial for his murdered cousin, Auburn player Ladarious Phillips. Seems like a better memorial would have been to stop hanging out with thugs and gangstas.

Just curious: One of the victims, Recco Cobb for whom Rueben tweeted love, and the suspect arrested, Tarabien Latrent Cobb, shared a last name. Any relation? Anyone know?

Does Reuben's mom still live and work in Auburn? Doesn't seem strange to me that a boy would visit his home and family.

Reuben said he converted his infamous Auburn tattoo into a memorial for his murdered cousin, Auburn player Ladarious Phillips. Seems like a better memorial would have been to stop hanging out with thugs and gangstas.

Just curious: One of the victims, Recco Cobb for whom Rueben tweeted love, and the suspect arrested, Tarabien Latrent Cobb, shared a last name. Any relation? Anyone know?

The article said they were related. My guess would be they were on the same side in the dispute, Recco was killed by one of the other two, and Tarabien killed one or both of the other two.

The article said they were related. My guess would be they were on the same side in the dispute, Recco was killed by one of the other two, and Tarabien killed one or both of the other two.

Obviously I missed the part that mentioned them being relatives on first read. Thanks for pointing it out!

This other link credits Tarabien with all three killings, but also mentions "an exchange of gunfire" which I take to mean at least one other shooter. Not clear is whether Tarabien was shooting at his relative Recco, or if Recco just caught a stray bullet.

http://www.al.com/ne...auburn_sho.html

Police say Cobb killed three men -- identified as Roderick L. Nelms, 32, Jadarrion L. Spinks, 25, and Recco R. Cobb, 43, all from Auburn -- during an exchange of gunfire outside Dr. D's Lounge located in the 1200 block of Lee Road 83.

Love the couple of judgmental posts. You're not able to choose where you from

No, but you always have choices, at least Ruben does. He didn't have to be at that party, but he was. Not a smart move for someone with his upside. It is true that only a small % of people rise above their upbringing, though.

I was surprised he would put himself in that environment, regardless of his upbringing.

No, but you always have choices, at least Ruben does. He didn't have to be at that party, but he was. Not a smart move for someone with his upside. It is true that only a small % of people rise above their upbringing, though.

I was surprised he would put himself in that environment, regardless of his upbringing.

I don't know...I think in hindsight it's easy to say no one should have been there. Parties are parties. I don't think anyone goes to one expecting even the possibility of a shootout

I don't know...I think in hindsight it's easy to say no one should have been there. Parties are parties. I don't think anyone goes to one expecting even the possibility of a shootout

Except possibly the shooter.

Obviously I missed the part that mentioned them being relatives on first read. Thanks for pointing it out!

This other link credits Tarabien with all three killings, but also mentions "an exchange of gunfire" which I take to mean at least one other shooter. Not clear is whether Tarabien was shooting at his relative Recco, or if Recco just caught a stray bullet.

http://www.al.com/ne...auburn_sho.html

Police say Cobb killed three men -- identified as Roderick L. Nelms, 32, Jadarrion L. Spinks, 25, and Recco R. Cobb, 43, all from Auburn -- during an exchange of gunfire outside Dr. D's Lounge located in the 1200 block of Lee Road 83.

The inmate listing for him only indicates "capital murder two or more" and probation violation. It's certainly possible that he killed his relative intentionally, along with the two others. I suppose they also might have charged him with three counts of capital murder for capital punishment purposes. So far, it seems the police aren't really saying much, which is normal this early in an investigation.

Or anyone that brought a firearm to said party. Personally, if I thought it likely that I might need a firearm, I'd be going somewhere else.

It's too bad that everyone that has been raped, robbed, or murdered didn't know they were going somewhere that they were "likely" to need a firearm. There might be more happy endings otherwise.

I beg to differ. I would say there is a direct correlation between the average quality of attendee and the likelihood of a shootout occurring. No one ever expects a shootout.

...not gonna fight ya on that one lol

I beg to differ. I would say there is a direct correlation between the average quality of attendee and the likelihood of a shootout occurring. No one ever expects a shootout.

Maybe. Am I the only one that read it was a night club it something?

You're the one that broke out the party terminology. It was a night club. They were partying, I would imagine.

Maybe it was a innocent deal. I am basing my guesses off of the picture of he and his buddy, which isn't much to go on. It looked like his buddy was making a gang sign and grabbing a gin concealed in his shorts under his shirt. The guy was 43. He was the guy with last named Recco that was shot at the club. Someone else mentioned Ruben being at the scene of a shooting at another get together. Maybe I'm way off base, but he may need new acquaintances in my book.

You're the one that broke out the party terminology. It was a night club. They were partying, I would imagine.

Maybe it was a innocent deal. I am basing my guesses off of the picture of he and his buddy, which isn't much to go on. It looked like his buddy was making a gang sign and grabbing a gin concealed in his shorts under his shirt. The guy was 43. He was the guy with last named Recco that was shot at the club. Someone else mentioned Ruben being at the scene of a shooting at another get together. Maybe I'm way off base, but he may need new acquaintances in my book.

The typical excuse for bad decisions such as "You're not able to choose where you from" are the prime example of what's wrong with society. Let's not ever hold anybody responsible for a damn thing they ever do. Instead let's make excuses and blame where they are from. Some have enough class to rise above their surroundings, some choose to relish in it. Making excuses for those who relish in it only compound the problem. Making excuses for hanging out with people who deem it necessary to tote guns to a bar is enabling the behavior that is ruining this country. I suppose everyone in Auburn is getting in shootouts so there is no other options as for who to hang with? Give me a freaking break. Can't say I'm even remotely surprised though. SMDH

Well that's fine. I haven't seen those pictures; doesn't sound like the best of company. But for the record, you referred to the event as a party literally right above my first quote, so that's why I used the term.

Archived