National Park trees are racist

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be an interesting pissing match between two coveted interest groups within the Left's commune.

OK, I must be missing something, having not read the story in depth. So they think the trees are racist. And? What do they want done about that?

OK, I must be missing something, having not read the story in depth. So they think the trees are racist. And? What do they want done about that?

I'm with you. I feel like either something is being exaggerated or that I'm missing what is supposed to happen if this is true.

Their loss for anyone not willing to take in the beauty of our nation's wilderness

I'm with you. I feel like either something is being exaggerated or that I'm missing what is supposed to happen if this is true.

Well, the article suggests it is an attempt (or the beginning of an attempt) to move money from the National Parks to Urban areas.

Well, the article suggests it is an attempt (or the beginning of an attempt) to move money from the National Parks to Urban areas.

Let the cage match commence!

It sure does fit a pattern though.

" Give us what we want, give us money, or we will declare that you are racist. ".

I heard about this yesterday, apparently trees are symbolic of lynching blacks back in the day.

Newsflash - trees were around long before EVERYONE

It's not the site that is absurd, but those who actually believe in such things as racist trees.

It's not the site that is absurd, but those who actually believe in such things as racist trees.

Any site that treats absurdity seriously is itself absurd.

Any site that treats absurdity seriously is itself absurd.

We have an administration that treats absurdity seriously...

You are far too susceptible to be visiting such absurd sites.

When I read the headline about "Pope Francis' Jihad on Christianity", I knew I wasn't exactly reading the works of intellectual giants.

This is the site of David Horowitz, he of "renegade Jew" fame.

Guest NC1406

When I read the headline about "Pope Francis' Jihad on Christianity", I knew I wasn't exactly reading the works of intellectual giants.

"renegade jew" or "reformed communist" ?

*ahem*

Here. Have some context. ;)

*ahem*

And I wouldn't exactly call him "reformed." Went from moonbat to wingnut.

Guest NC1406

*ahem*

okay, missed that thread. I only play here when bored or drinking. BTW love the Kenny Powers gif.

Guest NC1406

*ahem*

And I wouldn't exactly call him "reformed." Went from moonbat to wingnut.

Would call anyone that left communism reformed, but totally understand the application of moonbat or wingnut at any part of his transformation.

It's almost automatic. Whenever you read an idiot thread title, you know the original post was most likely one of four individuals.

Excessive time in the "conservative" echo chamber devastates one's IQ.

*ahem*

okay, missed that thread. I only play here when bored or drinking. BTW love the Kenny Powers gif.

Understandable. I put the gif up for the SEC title game last week and have not had the heart to yank it down. :laugh:

Guest NC1406

Taking the conversation even further off topic......wish there were more seasons of Eastbound and Down. Classic show.

It's almost automatic. Whenever you read an idiot thread title, you know the original post was most likely one of four individuals.

Excessive time in the "conservative" echo chamber devastates one's IQ.

So, what exactly are you dismissing ? Sure, the story is nuts. But are you blaming the " conservatives " who report it ? Or the site ? I'm curious as to see what you object to the most.

The story is itself absurd. It's on par of Rachel Dolezal in nuts. That isn't in much debate, right ?

So, what of this ' echo chamber ' ? Did Mickey Fearn, the National Park Service Deputy Director for Communications and Community Assistance NOT make a statement as to why black people don't visit national parks ? ?

Yes or No ?

Archived