WCWS Finals vs. Oklahoma - Game 2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been avoiding the game because I was afraid I'd jinx, so I tuned in for that one pitch. You're welcome, all.

Golf owes you a PBR

PBR's will be at your door tommorow

Postage will cost more than the beer

Been avoiding the game because I was afraid I'd jinx, so I tuned in for that one pitch. You're welcome, all.

One beer. Name it and I'll find it. War Damn Eagle!

Let's wait til tomorrow. I watched all of last night's game and we lost. Watched one pitch tonight and we won. I'm torn on what to do for the final.

take a guess

I also suspect the Parker girl may be hurt. Did you see the brace on her front plant leg? That's a lot of force coming down on that leg. And she has pitched a ton innings. Seems odd how much they have pitched her. AU zeroed in on her late last night. I think we win it early and big tomorrow.

Golf owes you a PBR

Check for local distributor much cheaper that way

Golf owes you a PBR

PBR is cheap no matter how you deliver it.

Watching it on my DVR. Emily knew it off the bat. Her smile was priceless. :yes:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I'm sitting down here in the middle of lsu tiger country going crazy! Most of them are actually cheering us on!

One beer. Name it and I'll find it. War Damn Eagle!

Let's wait til tomorrow. I watched all of last night's game and we lost. Watched one pitch tonight and we won. I'm torn on what to do for the final.

Uh, watch one pitch then walk away. Don't even come back till is like an hour past over just to be sure! Or something new. Watch odd innings only.

Golf owes you a PBR

Well there you and just spoil it

Golf owes you a PBR

Well there you and just spoil it

too late, it already taste spoiled

I'm willing to bet #8 pitches the entire game tomorrow for OK

No doubt. But we get another bite at the apple and here's to hoping we chase her this time. War Eagle!

We bat first tomorrow. It will be huge if we take the lead in the first inning.

Interesting thing is that the girls did exactly what Corey talked about pregame. Keep tacking on runs and when they face the lefty they will break. That break happens tomorrow.

Archived