WCWS Finals vs. Oklahoma - Game 2

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance this game will be on SportsCenter with Auburn being shown in a positive light.

</sarcasm>

Wow. Just wow. This team is the greatest I have ever seen.

Been avoiding the game because I was afraid I'd jinx, so I tuned in for that one pitch. You're welcome, all.

Golf owes you a PBR

This team is really unbelievable the way they just keep fighting. Let's do it again tomorrow night, ladies. WDE

Been avoiding the game because I was afraid I'd jinx, so I tuned in for that one pitch. You're welcome, all.

One beer. Name it and I'll find it. War Damn Eagle!

What a rally!

link or it didn't happen ... j/k

Golf owes you a PBR

PBR's will be at your door tommorow

I'm absolutely exhausted. Can't wait to do it one more time tomorrow night. Winner take all tomorrow...

Malzahn and Pearl are awesome. They better stay over one more night. Be cool if we land a couple of recruits why we are here!!!

One beer. Name it and I'll find it. War Damn Eagle!

Let's wait til tomorrow. I watched all of last night's game and we lost. Watched one pitch tonight and we won. I'm torn on what to do for the final.

Archived