Daniel Thomas

AU80cruiser

An underdog that wants to be at Auburn. His recruitment hinged on whether or not Warrior signed with us. He waited patiently, praying he got a chance. Lets see what he can do.

Can't help but love the ones that persevere and put in the work to be successful. Let's hope it continues and he makes his mark for us. WE, Daniel!

This kid is a football player. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the highest football IQ of all the defensive recruits in this class.

I like a guy with faith and that's a leader....He went to his pastor to talk speaks volumes. Reminds me of Zack Gilbert

Can't help but love players like this. Here's to hoping he's the next Darren Bates, ranked low on recruiting boards but a ball player come game time

My kinda guy, WDE Daniel

++

My kinda guy, WDE Daniel

++

Not just for the post count, but definitely the kind of kid I'll take over a prima donna any day. Glad to see this work out. And if he turns out to be anything at all like Darren Bates, I'll be ecstatic.

WDE

I think the only thing this kid was missing was playing on good teams. He played for some crappy squads and if he were at Hoover, Prattville, Oxford, etc, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

I get the Darren Bates reference. But my first thought was Chris Davis. If this kid can make an impact like  either of those 2, he will prove all the rating services wrong.

I don't remember Davis' recruitment. I think Bates got his offer very late when others bailed. that is the similarity i was referring to. as far as talent i have no idea who he compares to.

Archived