Clemson fan & 1st time poster

I have a tendency to channel my dear mother, who was the biggest Auburn fan ever. She nearly got us in a fight the night the Student Act. building burned down. Some LSU fan was laughing about it and she got in his face and told him that he needed to hush. She was so mad. I also vividly remember when the Bear broke the winningest coach record during the Iron Bowl. She was so mad about that too. She was doing laundry and kept throwing rolled up socks at the tv whenever they showed his face. So, I come by it naturally, I guess. :dunno: haha

• 11 months later...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/10/2016 at 0:12 PM, AU80cruiser said:

I think It will actually be TJ Neal Instead but we will soon see.

@homersapien It wasnt long after posting this that I watched film on him and was saying how expectations should be reined in on this guy. He looked terrible against ohio state and when i saw him go on the field against LSU I felt sick to my stomach. I'll give him credit though, he did make a good tackle on fournette iirc.

I went by stats, him being a grad transfer, and listened to the hype before looking up his play against the better teams of the big 10.

Archived