Bammer political message board?

Grumps

If Auburn fans have more class and logic and intelligence than Bammers, what do you think a political forum on their message board would look like? HEE!

15 hours ago, Grumps said:

If Auburn fans have more class and logic and intelligence than Bammers, what do you think a political forum on their message board would look like? HEE!

I doubt much of their brain cells are even bothered on such matters. I honestly couldn't say as I never pay them any attention , on anything. I ignore bammers. 

I always saw bammers to be more Democrat leaning than Republican.

Students at the University of Alabama thought Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was a real comedian. Officials at rival Auburn University didn't even crack a smile.

Kennedy opened a speech to the students by saying he hated Auburn, state rivals of the Crimson Tide. After an outcry from Auburn, Kennedy apologized.``I have nothing but respect for Auburn,' said Kennedy, the 39-year-old son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and a nephew of President John F. Kennedy. ``It was just a good-natured joke that was obviously untrue.'

Kennedy, who teaches environmental law at Pace University in New York, was at Alabama to talk about the environment.

I've never been a fan of the Kennedys either , so I guess we're even. 

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

They have someone more embarrassing than Raptor?   

Even though I live rent free in your head, the view still isn't worth it. 

18 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Even though I live rent free in your head, the view still isn't worth it. 

Actually, you live rent-free on this forum.  

But it wouldn't surprise me if you were a Bama fan who comes here to make us look bad.  That would at least explain it. 

On 7/30/2016 at 10:14 AM, homersapien said:

Actually, you live rent-free on this forum.  

But it wouldn't surprise me if you were a Bama fan who comes here to make us look bad.  That would at least explain it. 

I'm going to actually LIKE that post, because you at least are aware that calling a true Auburn man ( like myself ) the updyke epithet  of being a bama fan is truly a vile and lowly insult. 

It doesn't apply to me, of course, by any measure.  I'd warn you against tossing it around needlessly and falsely, as you do w/ the 'racism' insult, least it lose its true meaning and effect. 

28 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I"m going to actually LIKE that post, because you at least are aware that calling a true Auburn man ( like myself ) the updyke epithet  of being a bama fan is truly a vile and lowly insult. 

It doesn't apply to me, of course, by any measure.  I'd warn you against tossing it around needlessly and falsely, as you do w/ the 'racism' insult, least it lose its true meaning and effect. 

Actually, I am of the mind there are even worse things than being a Bama fan.  You are living proof.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Actually, I am of the mind there are even worse things than being a Bama fan.  You are living proof.

Now you're just trying to be mean. 

Honestly, what views of mine are soooo undesirable to you ? 

Personal responsibility ? 
The idea of individual freedom ? 

An actual understanding and appreciation for the US Constitution ? 

A woman's right to choose to killer her own unborn child, provided it's with in the first 3 months of pregnancy, and she doesn't rely on the govt to pay for it ? 

Seriously, I could do this all day long, and I dare you to find ONE thing which I believe that puts in in lower status than a " bammer " . 

Go for it.  

4 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Now you're just trying to be mean. 

Honestly, what views of mine are soooo undesirable to you ? 

Personal responsibility ? 
The idea of individual freedom ? 

An actual understanding and appreciation for the US Constitution ? 

A woman's right to choose to killer her own unborn child, provided it's with in the first 3 months of pregnancy, and she doesn't rely on the govt to pay for it ? 

Seriously, I could do this all day long, and I dare you to find ONE thing which I believe that puts in in lower status than a " bammer " . 

Go for it.  

Actually I was thinking more generally - like your instinctive reaction to almost every post with an extreme - often hyperbolic - perspective that is extremely partisan and right wing.

But that might be forgivable until you factor in the weaseling that is your modus operandi.  

Well, I know what I know and what I believe, so I see no point in weaseling at all, despite your false portrayal of my views. You don't like something, your knee-jerk response is to call a person a ' weasel'. It's your catch all answer to all things you don't agree with, understand, or feel up to debating. 

Never do I get a " WHY ? " from you or most of your ilk on the Left. It's conform to what YOU say , JUST BECAUSE, and that's the end of the discussion. 

I don't play that game. 

13 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Well, I know what I know and what I believe, so I see no point in weaseling at all, despite your false portrayal of my views. You don't like something, your knee-jerk response is to call a person a ' weasel'. It's your catch all answer to all things you don't agree with, understand, or feel up to debating. 

Never do I get a " WHY ? " from you or most of your ilk on the Left. It's conform to what YOU say , JUST BECAUSE, and that's the end of the discussion. 

I don't play that game. 

No, the charge of weaseling comes from the diversionary and evasive responses which are your stock in trade.

And you very rarely - if ever - ask me to clarify my position on any post.  

On 7/31/2016 at 1:26 PM, homersapien said:

No, the charge of weaseling comes from the diversionary and evasive responses which are your stock in trade.

And you very rarely - if ever - ask me to clarify my position on any post.  

I rarely ask you because I already know what your position is, there's no need to clarify. You're too busy attacking me for me to give a damn to ask for you to elaborate further. 

And I don't divert or evade, at all. 

That's a Lefty thing.  

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

I rarely ask you because I already know what your position is, there's no need to clarify. You're too busy attacking me for me to give a ask for you to elaborate further. 

That's a Lefty thing.  

imagegif

8 hours ago, DoctorBarnaby said:

Hey Raptor ..... this  " homersapien "  character is a hoot ain't she . It's like a pissed off pair of panties . I love it .

hillary-trump-puppet_zpsne903jzg.jpg

Yes, we are so much better than those "bammers".  Posts like this one should make us all very proud.  Thank you for exemplifying our obvious superiority!

"If Auburn fans have more class and logic and intelligence than Bammers, what do you think a political forum on their message board would look like? HEE!"

6 hours ago, AURaptor said:

I rarely ask you because I already know what your position is, there's no need to clarify. You're too busy attacking me for me to give a ask for you to elaborate further. 

That's a Lefty thing.  

No you don't ask because you'd rather twist it into a springboard for your own opinion.  You cannot hold up against me in an honest debate and you know it.

On 7/29/2016 at 3:19 PM, Grumps said:

Like the CFB forums on the DNC/GOP pages.  CFB rivalries are an archetype of modern American politics.

Archived