Obama invaded Afghanistan?

homersapien

Trump Spokesperson Says Obama Invaded Afghanistan. He Didn’t.

He was a state senator at the time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-afghanistan-trump_us_57af33d8e4b007c36e4ef660?

Since Katrina Pierson is a mere spokesperson for Trump, can she simply admit she made a dumb statement or does she have to double down on it?  ;D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has upped the usage of drones in Afghanistan , hasn't he ?

Yeah, he has. 

Drones are firing more weapons than conventional warplanes for the first time in Afghanistan and the ratio is rising, previously unreported US Air Force data for 2015 show, underlining how reliant the military has become on unmanned aircraft.

Guest NC1406

Drone usage is up everywhere. The big o campaigned on getting us out of these wars. Obama has been in over his head from day one. He does give a good speech though. 

8 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

Sent my son twice. Close enough for me. 

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Yeah, he has. 

Drones are firing more weapons than conventional warplanes for the first time in Afghanistan and the ratio is rising, previously unreported US Air Force data for 2015 show, underlining how reliant the military has become on unmanned aircraft.

1 minute ago, NC1406 said:

Drone usage is up everywhere. The big o campaigned on getting us out of these wars. Obama has been in over his head from day one. He does give a good speech though. 

Trump's spokesperson needs your help! Spin! Spin like the wind!

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lovethisgif.com

10 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

Sent my son twice. Close enough for me. 

8 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Yeah, he has. 

So, to clarify, are you two saying he Obama did invade Afghanistan?

Let me get this straight. Republicans are mad because Obama won't SAY "radical Islam" but they are also mad that he is FIGHTING radical Islam? GOP logic is so illogical. 

Guest NC1406
5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I never said that. If you read and comprehend I said he did not get us out as promised. He sent my son twice. The 3rd orders were just changed. Guess I could give him credit for that if a teammate was not being sent in his place. 

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nope. Just trying to see where the spokesbabe got all twisted around w/ her talking points. 

Guest NC1406
7 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Let me get this straight. Republicans are mad because Obama won't SAY "radical Islam" but they are also mad that he is FIGHTING radical Islam? GOP logic is so illogical. 

I can't speak for republicans but as a libertarian Obama has done a poor job of getting us out of wars and an even poorer job keeping us in. 

11 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

He's not fighting radical Islam. He's fighting law breakers, militants and everything BUT radical Muslims. And doing it very sparingly at that. 

Get it ?? 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Nope. Just trying to see where the spokesbabe got all twisted around w/ her talking points. 

She's an idiot. Last week she blamed Obama for Humayun Khan's death. In 2004.

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

She's an idiot. Last week she blamed Obama for Humayun Khan's death. In 2004.

Yeah, she's an idiot. :rolleyes: 

And yet, DWS was the head of the DNC for how long ? 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Yeah, she's an idiot. :rolleyes: 

And yet, DWS was the head of the DNC for how long ? 

You won't find many here that are fans of DWS. 

Can you go a single thread without deflecting?

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

He's not fighting radical Islam. He's fighting law breakers, militants and everything BUT radical Muslims. And doing it very sparingly at that. 

Get it ?? 

I get that every post you make is anti-Obama or Clinton and that hatred distorts your perception of reality. I'd put you on ignore but your delusions amuse me. 

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I get that every post you make is anti-Obama or Clinton and that hatred distorts your perception of reality. I'd put you on ignore but your delusions amuse me. 

Ignore the truth or do not. I really don't care. 

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I defy you to show me where a spokesperson for Trump says that Obama invaded Afghanistan.

Guest NC1406
8 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

This is an excellent recap of this forum. Just change the names and party for anyone on the other side.  When's the last time you bashed Obama or Clinton :)

As to your request, Grumps.

“Remember we weren’t even in Afghanistan by this time,” Katrina Pierson told CNN early Saturday. “Barack Obama went into Afghanistan creating another problem.”

5 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I do not think that words mean what you think it means. 

As to your request. 

"invaded?" Umm, I do not think that words mean what you think it means.

I chopped it because it wasn't fair for me to snark at you like that. But Pierson did say it, as I quoted above.

15 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

This is an excellent recap of this forum. Just change the names and party for anyone on the other side.  When's the last time you bashed Obama or Clinton :)

If "anyone on the other side" refers to people who post against Trump, well there is enough evidence to prove he is an idiot. GOP had what, like sixteen candidates and picked the biggest dolt of them all to nominate. But it's cute that you are championing Raptor. 

Archived