Sean White named starting QB

WarTiger

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I've already explained that but of course you'll do what you do. And then the second part of the post you pretty much stated what I did.....smh indeed. But one thing you can't do is show why Clemson's defense this year is twice the defense that Louisville had....

Lmfao. And as always you'll do what you do every damn day on this site. Talk down SW...Make believe every single situation he has is easier than anyone else's..and pretend that JJ did a better job. It's old, tired and nauseating that your still doing this same garbage. We get it. You want White to fail so you can claim to be right. You're already coming up with reasons to say it wasn't hard for him to look good. Give the constant demeaning crap a rest. The rest of us are gonna pull for White instead of constantly looking for any reason you can come up with to say he is not good enough. Support all our players like you do JJ. Is that too much to ask?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell are you guys still arguing about SW? Geez, let it rest. Who gives a rats arse what was said last year or the past few months? Nobody. Some of you have to defend your positions until it's just moronic. Stop acting liking a bunch of school girls arguing. Go watch some football and enjoy the day for pete's sake. WDE

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Lmfao. And as always you'll do what you do every damn day on this site. Talk down SW...Make believe every single situation he has is easier than anyone else's..and pretend that JJ did a better job. It's old, tired and nauseating that your still doing this same garbage. We get it. You want White to fail so you can claim to be right. You're already coming up with reasons to say it wasn't hard for him to look good. Give the constant demeaning crap a rest. The rest of us are gonna pull for White instead of constantly looking for any reason you can come up with to say he is not good enough. Support all our players like you do JJ. Is that too much to ask?

What's funny is these type of posts pretty much left when you stopped posting. Unless you can quote me doing any of the things you just made up, I urge you to go away and stop posting again

Just now, cole256 said:

What's funny is these type of posts pretty much left when you stopped posting. Unless you can quote me doing any of the things you just made up, I urge you to go away and stop posting again

Lol. I stopped posting because every time I checked in it was you and someone else destroying threads arguing. Just.like.this.    Stop responding to me forever please. #AuburnLivesMatter

3 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Lol. I stopped posting because every time I checked in it was you and someone else destroying threads arguing. Just.like.this.    Stop responding to me forever please. #AuburnLivesMatter

As usual, you start it up then say something about responding to you....You came in talking. Nobody asked your opinion. Nobody quoted you. Nobody cares about what you think. You were gone nobody noticed. Nobody missed you. This is all you do. I knew when I asked you to talk football you wouldn't have a reply. You don't ever talk football you are a drama queen. 

Just go away

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

As usual, you start it up then say something about responding to you....You came in talking. Nobody asked your opinion. Nobody quoted you. Nobody cares about what you think. You were gone nobody noticed. Nobody missed you. This is all you do. I knew when I asked you to talk football you wouldn't have a reply. You don't ever talk football you are a drama queen. 

Just go away

#lastword :nopityA:

8 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

To be fair, their whole offense hasn't been able to establish ANY sort of identity this game. 

Lol. I know, was just adding to another argument that was ongoing for way too long. 

Let's assume the defenses of 2015 Louisville and 2016 Clemson were equal. The stats to compare:

JJ 11-21 137 yards 1TD  3 Int

If that's the same production we get in this game out of the QB, we probably lose by 20 or more. 

56 minutes ago, WDEKC said:

What time does the eagle fly?

The eagle flies on Friday... and Saturday I go out to play

Sunday I go to church..... I kneel down and pray

Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;D

:wedance:

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I personally haven't seen ONE post of anybody on this board saying something like sw sucks. The most I've seen is that one guy who was so silly about jf3 starting is the only way our offense working. I literally haven't seen anybody say sw wasn't good. The worst thing I've seen said about him was he was average or the offense couldn't be good since he isn't a great run threat. 

So while you say it goes both ways, that's true and I understand what you mean but no on this board it's not really close as far as both him getting praise and critique

Ok. You and others who do not think SW is a good QB will not say he sucks.  "You" will say that SW hasn't proven himself/played against quality competition; therefore "you" will extrapolate from that that SW is no better than JJ.  FWIW, that it OK that "you" believe that.  Just don't pretend that is not the case.  It is OK to admit bias.  I admit that I am biased toward SW as starting QB. based on last season.  I  think SW was a better QB than JJ when healthy last season. If you disagree, I am fine with that.  As I have posted more than once.....Even though i think SW was the best QB on the field last season, he was still average at best.

wde 

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Ok. You and others who do not think SW is a good QB will not say he sucks.  "You" will say that SW hasn't proven himself/played against quality competition; therefore "you" will extrapolate from that that SW is no better than JJ.  FWIW, that it OK that "you" believe that.  Just don't pretend that is not the case.  It is OK to admit bias.  I admit that I am biased toward SW as starting QB. based on last season.  I  think SW was a better QB than JJ when healthy last season. If you disagree, I am fine with that.  As I have posted more than once.....Even though i think SW was the best QB on the field last season, he was still average at best.

wde 

Once again you say a bunch of stuff that you have no ground to stand on. I have said sw is better than jj. I said jj was ruined after the lsu game. Every time there was a question for who to start i said sw should. I didn't make one post about jj winning the starting job over the summer. 

I say what I mean. I don't hide behind words, instead of trying your best to call me out try doing that to the people that do it. The only time you see me argue with anybody about sw is when they make him a record breaking qb or try to place him as one of the top qb's overall when in fact we don't know if he's good. You or anybody else haven't seen me say one bad thing about sw but since I won't give him a great qb you make stuff up like you did in this post

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

2 hours till game time. How about we act like we like each other.

mmmmkay.

I like Cole a lot.

wde

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

2 hours till game time. How about we act like we like each other.

mmmmkay.

I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror lol. 

Archived