2016 Auburn Soccer

aucanucktiger

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one on the field is working harder than Kristen Dodson. She's chasing down balls and putting pressure on the defense. No decent chances to speak of at this point still though. 33' to go.

Man I hate 2 goal leads with a lot of time left. The lead team feels they have a cushion and feel they can be a bit la while the losing team don't feel out of it. That's what's happening here as AU has really not taken care of the ball and UCONN is enjoying a lot of possession and getting some long shots. 26' to go.

Crap, Soloru might not be as healthy as I thought. She gets stepped on on a challenge and she goes down. She's coming out. 25' to go.

Good to see Samantha Soloru back in the game. She takes over for Dodson who has earned the applause she's gotten going off the pitch.

That will do it. AU dominates UCONN 4-1 and move on to the sweet sixteen for the second straight year. They will face the winner of Wisconsin-Florida on Sunday.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Great win for the girls forget football we're becoming a soccer and basketball school

I like, but I still want football too! :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Great win for the girls forget football we're becoming a soccer and basketball school

And softball. 

And we lit up the nets on that field on Friday.  Hopefully the offense continues. 

Starting against Florida in a few minutes ...sweet 16.....looks like no TV anywhere....just game tracker...

AU having a little more success getting forward and works in a good crow from Troutman but Dodson is unable to get on the end of it. 

0-0 23'

GOAL! Dodson makes a fun up the middle and the LB steps in and collides with Dodson. The ball deflects back to Brooke Ramsier at 30 yards out, she settles it at the top right of the box and sends it to the left side netting!

1-0 AU 26'

Archived