Game day help

cammycam2

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Did you click the link I just posted & put in your phone number?

I got it to work finally. i opened the link on my computer and had it send me a SMS text with the download link.

3 minutes ago, AUFan21 said:

I got it to work finally. i opened the link on my computer and had it send me a SMS text with the download link.

That's what it does for me. I don't know if the link will work on a mobile though.

Just now, ellitor said:

That's what it does for me. I don't know if the link will work on a mobile though.

It didn't open on my phone but opened thru Firefox on my computer. Even the link it sent me thru text opened screwy, but finally opened play store.

Thanks, E, for the link.  I downloaded the app on my iPhone.  Do you know if this app will allow me to stream the audio broadcast of AU games?

Thanks again!

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

They just launched a completely new app today so that might be an issue if you are trying to use the older one. AU tweeted a link today to where you put your phone number in & AU will send you the new app...https://bnc.lt/gA3r/Xpq3zNzoiw

Much appreciated, E.

7 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Yes, I used the link you posted,  Android, nor Apple work.

Thanks for your help.

Try Ellitor's link, if you didn't already.

That actually will send you a text instead of just taking you to the webpage (which doesn't work).

2 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Thanks, E, for the link.  I downloaded the app on my iPhone.  Do you know if this app will allow me to stream the audio broadcast of AU games?

Thanks again!

Yup. Just tried it. Under the menu, you should see a Listen tab.

10 minutes ago, AUFan21 said:

Yup. Just tried it. Under the menu, you should see a Listen tab.

Ah, yes, now I see it.  Thanks. 

BTW, clicking on E's link will take one directly to the app to download it on an iPhone. 

Great catch @ellitor. The link in your OP didn't work on my android so I clicked the link from their tweet and it took me to the play store to download the new app. The text msg is if you click the link below from a PC; on mobile it takes you to the store. Anyhow, I'll embed the tweet for anyone that needs it. :gofig:

2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

"back open" is a bit of a stretch.  They built a mock-up behind the Alumni center. You have to either be an association member or pay to get to it.  I'm waiting to hear what people think of it after Saturday.

Shhh...he doesn't know that.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 1:25 PM, cammycam2 said:

It seems like we have one of these threads every year and if it needs to be moved thats cool, but i will be attending my first ever auburn game saturday against clemson. I was hoping to get some advice in regards to parking and travel and places of interest in auburn. If any of you game day vets have any words of advice it would be greatly appreciated. 

WDE!!

As has been said earlier, DO NOT MISS SEEING THE EAGLE FLY! You will never forget seeing it. I agree with all of the other suggestions as well.

56 minutes ago, Grumps said:

As has been said earlier, DO NOT MISS SEEING THE EAGLE FLY! You will never forget seeing it. I agree with all of the other suggestions as well.

Agreed, but also know that it's not a guaranteed show-stopper.  I finally got my wife to a game, last year, for Georgia.  She was so excited about the eagle flight and that was the game that Nova decided to phone it in, do a quarter of a lap and head straight for midfield. Darn bird made me look bad hyping it up to her for so long.

Archived