***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, bigbird said:

Goodo job D. So proud of them.

Right now it just seems like Clemson is toying, trying to get the deep fade just for sh**s and giggles. They've got more than enough confidence in their defense to not play a serious offense. 

• Like 2

When Gus was OC with Chizik and we would get behind, I always felt it's okay we can easily get back in it. Now I feel like we can't even get a first down.

• Like 3

^More top 10 recruiting classes gone to waste. Okay, who should we start considering to be our next coach? Since the season has started, I figure I can ask that without getting blasted now?

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Right now it just seems like Clemson is toying, trying to get the deep fade just for sh**s and giggles. They've got more than enough confidence in their defense to not play a serious offense. 

But they aren't allowing easy plays to bust it open.bthey are fighting and showing a lot of heart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grinder said:

How does our offense get worse every year with this genius calling the plays?imagepng

The offense has got worse every year. Man Gus has a dumbfounded look on his face. Damn it guys

I pray my players never have to see me making the befuddled/nervous faces on the sidelines that Gus constantly makes. He carries himself like my mother during a close game

Just now, bigbird said:

When Gus was OC with Chizik and we would get behind, I always felt it's okay we can easily get back in it. Now I feel like we can't even get a first down.

We can't!

Can we get the D line to play O for a series...

Just now, bigbird said:

Not just a feeling Bird. It's reality. We have 38 total yards. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Your not the only one. 

Just now, AUwent said:

^More top 10 recruiting classes gone to waste. Okay, who should we start considering to be our next coach?

He's in Houston, TX. Just hope and pray that TX A&M or LSU gets him. So hope they have at least an 8 win season