JF3?

doug3020

How is it acceptable to anyone that JF3 is our back-up QB (currently) and he doesn't know the playbook? Wasn't he here for all of spring ball? The announcers last night stated it themselves. I'm not blaming jf3, I'm blaming the coaching. Just inexcusable. 

Thoughts?

You posted this already on another thread. Did you really need to start your own thread over this, matter? 

We are in a dumpster fire.  

I sat next to some of the players that were at the autograph tent.  Interesting comments, they are not fans of this coaching staff.  A lot has to do with players not knowing their assignments or allowing them to continue to play when they blow an assignment.  There was also a lot of colorful comments that this family site cant do.

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

You posted this already on another thread. Did you really need to start your own thread over this, matter? 

We are in a dumpster fire.  

Not everyone reads through every thread. I'm looking for thoughts on the subject, not attention. Please excuse the redundancy....

2 minutes ago, Fricking Ray said:

Learning the playbook is on him. Did the coaches hide the playbook from him???

Well, he bailed on FSU and couldn't execute or learn the playbook well enough at Juco to start so you may be on to something.

wde

From what we are forced to watch on saturdays, our realistic playbook is miniscule. The actual playbook could be 1500 pages but we certainly call very few plays. There is no doubt in my mind that a run heavy, simplified playbook would work with either Sean or John but john is so damn fast we need to take advantage of that. If he got decent at the true read option it could be special.  I am not sure that any human could call a worse game on purpose. Pettway and Johnson are talented enough that in 60 minutes of purposely bad play calling they would still get yardage. Sean or john would still get completions. What i am saying is that if our talented offensive players were to try their very hardest they would have the same yardage and score the same number of points if they ran plays that someone was purposely calling 'badly' as they would under our current play calling which i am assuming is done by coaches trying what they feel are great calls.

Our play calling defies all logic. It is stupendously and incomprehensibly bad. The fact that Gus does not seem to agree with the rest of the world has me baffled

Archived