Ole Miss v Uga

Randman5000

8 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Pick Six ! Ole miss

I would love for Auburn defense to get one of those today. 

18 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Pick Six ! Ole miss

officials missed a block in the back on ole miss that occurred immediately after the interception and right at the point of the interception.  It should have called back the touchdown but the officials missed it.

Oh noes, Georgia has the drop-itis! Lol, I love it. Hopefully that means it's passed over our team and on to Athens.

40 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Our game against UGA is going to be a cripple fight. 

Just like last year.

wde

WOW....welcome to the SEC west Kirby.....game looks a lot different when you are wearing the HC's hat doesn't it ?  .

35 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Suppose Bulldogs are missing Richt yet?

I'll bet a lot of their fans have that sinking feeling in the pit of their stomach about hiring Kirby right about now.

2 hours ago, WarTiger said:

officials missed a block in the back on ole miss that occurred immediately after the interception and right at the point of the interception.  It should have called back the touchdown but the officials missed it.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the live play.  But, when they showed the replay, it was more like the guy was putting a tackle/run through hit on the receiver as though he was trying to disrupt the catch if the ball made it to the receiver.  Technically you're probably right, but the officials probably figured no harm, no foul.  

Archived