Briles as OC

ScottsboroAuburnFan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Though I would welcome Art Briles to the staff next year, I'd rather have Tom Herman on Auburn's coaching staff for 2017.

I think if Gus would listen and welcome Kendal's ideas on how Kendal runs his pass offense at Baylor and Kendal listens and learn how to use Gus's run offense with his passing attack. AU would be pretty damn strong on O.

I know that is just wrong from a grammar side. Sorry. 

AU has the coaches and recruiters on D side of the ball to be damn good for a long time. 

Lets all hope Gus will embrace this and become a AU legend. 

And leave A4E alone. He just loves him dome AU. 

someone please write a sticky note to Coach Briles....................don't forget the playbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Yoda] Much potential, this duo cold have.  Strong in the force, they could be [/Yoda]

11 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Can you imagine if our defense continues to improve into next year, AND our offense makes strides towards a Baylor type offense... 

Yes..yes I have and it makes me giddy like a school girl. Literally.

2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think if Gus would listen and welcome Kendal's ideas on how Kendal runs his pass offense at Baylor and Kendal listens and learn how to use Gus's run offense with his passing attack. AU would be pretty damn strong on O.

I know that is just wrong from a grammar side. Sorry. 

AU has the coaches and recruiters on D side of the ball to be damn good for a long time. 

Lets all hope Gus will embrace this and become a AU legend. 

I want to unlike that post and relike it again. If (and that's a big if) Gus can let Kendal incorporate his offense into a successful merger of the Run O, along with Steele's D...we're looking at a VERY good run on the national stage.

Archived