Looking ahead, way ahead

logan adams

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

No joke. I was at the game. The Sugar Bowl in the Super Dome.

Sorry I don't know what you're talking about

yes, and I think Michigan was the lowest rated in the 4 big bowls. That hurt too, but we had no choice who we played with the tie ins..

And if we had scored a touchdown or 2, i do believe it would have made it more interesting. 

But i think the media was billing the Neb/Miami game as a winner take all game....

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

Sorry I don't know what you're talking about

You sorry@ss millennial. :sad2: Do you remember Bo? and Lionel ( little train )? Bo was MVP and gave Lionel the trophy.

Next year's schedule is huge since IMO next year we'll be more locked and loaded than any AU team since 2004. Irregardless of Carl, Monty and/or Rhett leaving. Staff just has to survive this season. 

Oh and fwiw, we beat top 10 teams 5 times in 2004. For perspective no school in Florida has ever done that. 

3 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Next year's schedule is huge since IMO next year we'll be more locked and loaded than any AU team since 2004. Irregardless of Carl, Monty and/or Rhett leaving. Staff just has to survive this season. 

Oh and fwiw, we beat top 10 teams 5 times in 2004. For perspective no school in Florida has ever done that. 

The most important thing for us on offense is getting this line comfortable with one another. With Kerryon coming back, and Pettway, we could have a SCARY good running attack.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You sorry@ss millennial. :sad2: Do you remember Bo? and Lionel ( little train )? Bo was MVP and gave Lionel the trophy.

I'm sorry. I confused you. I don't know what you are talking about as far as you quoting me an answer as if I was asking you anything

Archived