Bama OC

tomtomwde

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

First......stop with the rolling Toomers over a midget bammer coach. It's a reinforcnement to the pathetic little brother myth. 

Second.....Sark is an addict. Ask any addict's family how well hyper vigilance works on keeping an addict from using. Addicts even find a way to get drugs in prison. saban may believe he is a god with super powers and we know the cult members believe it. But he is not going to do anything miraculous for Sark. There is probably a contract clause that includes therapy and AA meetings but beyond that there's nothing anyone else can do for the guy. As I said before....the high pressure,high stakes position of coaching at bammer is not ideal for substance abuse recovery. And part of an addict's life is the danger of relapsing when faced with a trigger. bammer football will be full of triggers. I hope Sark makes it but I am worried about the guy.

Don't waste your time responding to AUIH1, he is a bammer apologist.  He spends more time on this board kissing Saban's arse than anything else.  Everyday he trolls this site to let all Auburn fans know how great and wonderful the crimson turds are (and anyone associated with them).   

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, WeagleAU said:

Don't waste your time responding to AUIH1, he is a bammer apologist.  He spends more time on this board kissing Saban's arse than anything else.  Everyday he trolls this site to let all Auburn fans know how great and wonderful the crimson turds are (and anyone associated with them).   

Maybe he needs to be sent to the woodshed and never let out!

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:55 PM, AUIH1 said:

Kiffin is a very good OC and saban brilliantly made the right hire with Kiffin by realizing he (saban) needed to go outside of the box to take spuat to another level while keeping his foot on the throat of Kiffin to keep him in line.  That worked out pretty well.  Sark is a better OC than Kiffin and if saban can keep him sober (which I think saban can or he would not have promoted Sark) then this is not a good thing for us and the rest of the SEC West.

We need to roll Toomers when saban retires.

wde

I do not by any means think that Sark is a better OC than Kiffin. Kiffin reacts to defensive formations quicker than Sark of which we will see. I believe that 2017 will be the beginning of the end to Saban's time at bammer. If Sark does not work out for Saban, look for Saban to revert to having a pro style offense in 2018. What comes around keeps going till infinity!

I expect they will take a lot of down the field shots.  And if its close at the end of the game, they will throw plenty of bloody marys, i mean hail marys

what's the recruiting pitch to combat the fact that every other school is going to tell recruits and their families "do you really want to send your kid to a place where one of the main coaches will be taking pre-gaming to another level?"

41 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

It still makes me that Kiffin hires Kendal Briles and Malzahn is scared to let Lashlee fly away.

Funny stuff. My vote for post of the day. Wait, you weren't serious...right??

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

what's the recruiting pitch to combat the fact that every other school is going to tell recruits and their families "do you really want to send your kid to a place where one of the main coaches will be taking pre-gaming to another level?"

If having womanizers the likes Lance Thompson and Lane Kiffin on staff didn't put a dent in their recruiting then I doubt a having a heavy drinker will sway those families.  

1 minute ago, keesler said:

If having womanizers the likes Lance Thompson and Lane Kiffin on staff didn't put a dent in their recruiting then I doubt a having a heavy drinker will sway those families.  

I get your point 100%, but this dude was literally drunk while on the job. He was lit during games and meetingsWho knows how sloshed he was during practices and other functions where he is supposed to be molding young men. Seems those things are worse than either Thompson or Kiffin. Could be just me though.

Somebody please photoshop a bottle of Landshark with Sark's name/photo on the label lol

8 minutes ago, keesler said:

Better watch out, somebody will snap at you for calling Thompson a womanizer. Unless that ship has sailed since he is no longer here.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Better watch out, somebody will snap at you for calling Thompson a womanizer. Unless that ship has sailed since he is no longer here.

Thompson was a known womanizer.  Saban didn't seem to care, he hired him twice.

1 minute ago, keesler said:

Thompson was a known womanizer.  Saban didn't seem to care, he hired him twice.

Where in the hell were you when I got verbally raped for saying everything you just said.

On 12/26/2016 at 0:34 PM, Tigerbelle said:

First......stop with the rolling Toomers over a midget bammer coach. It's a reinforcnement to the pathetic little brother myth. 

Second.....Sark aThe is an addict. Ask any addict's family how well hyper vigilance works on keeping an addict from using. Addicts even find a way to get drugs in prison. saban may believe he is a god with super powers and we know the cult members believe it. But he is not going to do anything miraculous for Sark. There is probably a contract clause that includes therapy and AA meetings but beyond that there's nothing anyone else can do for the guy. As I said before....the high pressure,high stakes position of coaching at bammer is not ideal for substance abuse recovery. And part of an addict's life is the danger of relapsing when faced with a trigger. bammer football will be full of triggers. I hope Sark makes it but I am worried about the guy.

The rolling Toomers comment was primarily sarcastic, but I appreciate and get your point especially about the pathetic little brother myth. That pathetic little brother myth, in my opinion, is also displayed by the constant posts regarding refs cheating for spuat, recruiting, and excuses why our players are not as conditioned, coached as well, fundamentally as sound as spuat.  

Regarding Sark.  I don't think Saban believes he is a god at all. Saban is focused on one thing, winning championships.  If he doesn't think a coach or player can help him do that then he will discard the player or coach quickly.  Sark has a choice of either getting with saban's program or he will be gone after next season.  Saban, like it or not, is a very good to great college football coach and has demonstrated to make very good decisions regarding his coaching staff.  I thought Kiffin would blow up in his Saban's face, but it turned out to be a great hire.  Until Sark shows up drunk on sideline during a game at spuat, I will defer to Saban on his coaching decisions.  

Whether all of this is good for Sark in the long term, who knows, you are probably correct.  I am just merely talking football.

wde

On 12/26/2016 at 5:09 PM, doc4aday said:

Maybe he needs to be sent to the woodshed and never let out!

I probably should in a snowflake world.

On 12/26/2016 at 0:40 PM, WeagleAU said:

I respect Tigerbelle and her posts.  I take them seriously.  Yours are juvenile and just perpetuate the big brother myth.  You whine and cry about all things spuat with no solution to fix your perceived injustices toward AU.

wde

1 hour ago, AUIH1 said:

I respect Tigerbelle and her posts.  I take them seriously.  Yours are juvenile and just perpetuate the big brother myth.  You whine and cry about all things spuat with no solution to fix your perceived injustices toward AU.

wde

Speaking truth, try not to get butt hurt

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Speaking truth, try not to get butt hurt

I never get butt hurt. You are too simple to handle the truth.  I am only amused by simpletons and stupidity.  You amuse me.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

I never get butt hurt. You are too simple to handle the truth.  I am only amused by simpletons and stupidity.  You amuse me.

wde

Forrest would be proud of you.

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

Like I said, try not to get butt hurt.  Instead of spewing insults and telling everybody on an AU board how great bammer is, try something different like getting out of your grandparent's basement adorned with bear memorabilia and say something nice for once.  It might do you some good.  Or is that too simple for you?

2 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

The rolling Toomers comment was primarily sarcastic, but I appreciate and get your point especially about the pathetic little brother myth. That pathetic little brother myth, in my opinion, is also displayed by the constant posts regarding refs cheating for spuat, recruiting, and excuses why our players are not as conditioned, coached as well, fundamentally as sound as spuat.  

Regarding Sark.  I don't think Saban believes he is a god at all. Saban is focused on one thing, winning championships.  If he doesn't think a coach or player can help him do that then he will discard the player or coach quickly.  Sark has a choice of either getting with saban's program or he will be gone after next season.  Saban, like it or not, is a very good to great college football coach and has demonstrated to make very good decisions regarding his coaching staff.  I thought Kiffin would blow up in his Saban's face, but it turned out to be a great hire.  Until Sark shows up drunk on sideline during a game at spuat, I will defer to Saban on his coaching decisions.  

Whether all of this is good for Sark in the long term, who knows, you are probably correct.  I am just merely talking football.

wde

You give saban way too much credit. And weeman does believe himself to be profoundly better than everyone else and he has an enormous sense of entitlement. Of course Sark will be kicked to the curb if his alcoholism is not under control. No one believes any different about that. No "program" will matter if the stress is too much. It is about football,coaching and the extreme pressure that comes with it....especially at bammer. I think this decision is way more risky than hiring an immature Kiffen.

39 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Like I said, try not to get butt hurt.  Instead of spewing insults and telling everybody on an AU board how great bammer is, try something different like getting out of your grandparent's basement adorned with bear memorabilia and say something nice for once.  It might do you some good.  Or is that too simple for you?

LOL at you.  Keep it up. I love it.  I hope you did not attend Auburn University or actually graduate from AU.  

wde

31 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You give saban way too much credit. And weeman does believe himself to be profoundly better than everyone else and he has an enormous sense of entitlement. Of course Sark will be kicked to the curb if his alcoholism is not under control. No one believes any different about that. No "program" will matter if the stress is too much. It is about football,coaching and the extreme pressure that comes with it....especially at bammer. I think this decision is way more risky than hiring an immature Kiffen.

I only give weeman credit for what he has accomplished as a head football coach.  Which is winning championships.  He probably does have an enormous sense of entitlement because of the the power he has generated/earned by the results on the field.  You may be proven correct that the decision to promote alcoholic Sark is way more risky than an immature Kiffen.  I just have come to understand that the whte weeman is not an idiot when it comes to coaching football.  Sark may very well be processed like many of the weeman's players over the years, but what I am saying, based on the results on the field, that the weeman has made the right decision more times than not.  I hope Sark flops and spuat loses every game next year. 

wde

8 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

LOL at you.  Keep it up. I love it.  I hope you did not attend Auburn University or actually graduate from AU.  

wde

LOL - I thought the same about you as well.  I hope you are truly not this sad in real life and this is all an act.  Lest not anyone get in the way of your trolling

Archived