Bama OC

tomtomwde

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I only give weeman credit for what he has accomplished as a head football coach.  Which is winning championships.  He probably does have an enormous sense of entitlement because of the the power he has generated/earned by the results on the field.  You may be proven correct that the decision to promote alcoholic Sark is way more risky than an immature Kiffen.  I just have come to understand that the whte weeman is not an idiot when it comes to coaching football.  Sark may very well be processed like many of the weeman's players over the years, but what I am saying, based on the results on the field, that the weeman has made the right decision more times than not.  I hope Sark flops and spuat loses every game next year. 

wde

saban has more help than any other coach in college football. Almost any coach with talent could succeed there. He is not that special. The NCAA looks the other way, the REC funnels all those extra benefits that other schools aren't allowed to have and the media puffs up bammer to be greater than they are. And whether you will admit it or not the refs do give bammer an edge if they can. When saban had to face a level playing field in the NFL he was a loser. That's why he ran like a coward back to a place where he knew he could get away with cheating like he and Emmert did at LSU. 

51 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

LOL - I thought the same about you as well.  I hope you are truly not this sad in real life and this is all an act.  Lest not anyone get in the way of your trolling

I never troll. Are you?

wde

48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Drop it or thread is locked

Please don't lock it. I am having fun.  But I understand if you decide to lock it.

wde

47 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

saban has more help than any other coach in college football. Almost any coach with talent could succeed there. He is not that special. The NCAA looks the other way, the REC funnels all those extra benefits that other schools aren't allowed to have and the media puffs up bammer to be greater than they are. And whether you will admit it or not the refs do give bammer an edge if they can. When saban had to face a level playing field in the NFL he was a loser. That's why he ran like a coward back to a place where he knew he could get away with cheating like he and Emmert did at LSU. 

This is where you and I are in total disagreement.  There is no way that Gus or Gene Chizik could have accomplished what the weeman has at spuat given all of the real or imagined advantages that the weeman has at his at disposal.  That is simply because our program building and coaching abilities are not close to the weeman.  The only time AU has successfully competed with spuat was when we hired a coach that modeled our program after theirs..... Pat Dye and Tuberville (who, unlike Pat Dye, did not have the backing of our money people).  

Had our football program been smart enough to hire the weeman, then the AU football program would have more success than the AU football program would have ever dreamed.  Our insiders are simply not as connected enough to create the advantages that spuat has so it is doubtful that the weeman would have been as successful at AU than at spuat.  But, I guarantee you, we would have a better football team since 2008 than the one we have now..

wde

22 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

I only give weeman credit for what he has accomplished as a head football coach.  Which is winning championships.  He probably does have an enormous sense of entitlement because of the the power he has generated/earned by the results on the field.  You may be proven correct that the decision to promote alcoholic Sark is way more risky than an immature Kiffen.  I just have come to understand that the whte weeman is not an idiot when it comes to coaching football.  Sark may very well be processed like many of the weeman's players over the years, but what I am saying, based on the results on the field, that the weeman has made the right decision more times than not.  I hope Sark flops and spuat loses every game next year. 

wde

AUIH1.... We all like to mess with each other here and there. I have had a few red & white turds flung at me here and there. It comes with the territory my friend. I think we have spared a time or 2. In my book, you are good guy like the rest of us that have more time than sense. There is a litmus test that can determine if one is a bammer or a true blue Auburn fan. I took it probably 50 or so years ago and passed it with flying colors. May the force of Aubie and Tiger wrap itself around you and purge any  bammer residual that may be lurking in dark corners that can stunt your growth and place unsightly red and white big old ugly warts that may pop up on your nose and any body part.

There is hope for you my young grasshopper!   

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:36 PM, AUIH1 said:

I probably should in a snowflake world.

Heck, we had 4 inches of the white stuff on our yard last night. It did melt away by mid morning. Being a bammer in Auburn territory is a bad thing.

Archived